The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I see him run in that lobster suit, then I will have seen everything.

Poor guy, I hope that he isn't too sensitive about the things that we say in here, when he reads them, I wouldn't be surprised if he is actively seeking therapy for some of the things we discuss... I would have a complex!

Running away from girl scouts in his Hugh Hefner Pimp robe, with a lone green argyle sock, with one of his plaid hats *shudders*

Lube ring wresting with the rest of the boys of CSI:NY (I would pay big bucks to see this, though)

As long as he doesn't lube wrestle in his lobster suit. Now that would be scary.

I don't think he's offended by it...more scared. :devil:

Lube wrestling in the lobster suit that I would pay to see :devil:

Im with Lyn I don't think that he's offended just freaked out by how scary his fans are.

*reads*
*faints*
Lobster suit, eh? That's even too much for my imagination. Although I seen to remember that Shasta episode. Yes, I did watch that show. And at the time, it seemed like a good show. *coughs* Anyway...

Well, lobster suit it is, I'm off to get the butter...

hahahaha this conversation already proves we ALL need therapy here...:lol:
lobster crackers!!! good one :D

but i do miss the tie-less suits :(

Bunny said:
*reads*
*faints*
Lobster suit, eh? That's even too much for my imagination. Although I seen to remember that Shasta episode. Yes, I did watch that show. And at the time, it seemed like a good show. *coughs* Anyway...

Well, lobster suit it is, I'm off to get the butter...

Butter sounds like a good idea. Need a hand rubbing it down? ;) :devil:

Seems we're all ready for the lobster suit.
(Giant) lobster cracker? check
Butter? check
Lots of fangirls to get him out of the suit and see if he's nekkid underneath? check

:devil:

Heh. This is a bit off-topic, but since the lobster suit was from Shasta McNasty, I guess it's not too bad. ;)

Anyway, the point is that I was surfing the net boredly today, and I came across this site that has the opening theme credits from the show in mpg video format. :p If you scroll down the alphabetical list of shows to "Shasta McNasty," there's a little tv that you click on to play the video (which is about 30 seconds long). It's not much, but it's funny. ;)

Faylinn said:
Heh. This is a bit off-topic, but since the lobster suit was from Shasta McNasty, I guess it's not too bad. ;)

Anyway, the point is that I was surfing the net boredly today, and I came across this site that has the opening theme credits from the show in mpg video format. :p If you scroll down the alphabetical list of shows to "Shasta McNasty," there's a little tv that you click on to play the video (which is about 30 seconds long). It's not much, but it's funny. ;)

The MP3s are cute too - is that Carmine rapping again?

That's hilarious, Fay! :D Looks like he got to wear the tank tops more often in Shasta than he does on NY. :lol:

Top41 said:
That's hilarious, Fay! :D Looks like he got to wear the tank tops more often in Shasta than he does on NY. :lol:

Personally, I really like the black hoodie and the shades XD Am I the only one who thinks he looks really cute and young in Shasta, and really wants to corrupt him?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back