The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, no one hit me. I don't like the new ones. They're just not Danny. *ducks for cover*

Sounds like you and I were looking at the same thing. And a lovely sight it was! The only real good look I got of his face was the shot from the pipe angle when Mac and Danny were looking down it, and I'll be honest--that's only because the only part of him visible was his face.

Me too! But even then, I didn't really pay attention to his face. I was looking at his mouth. Waiting for the tongue to make an appearance.

Yeah, I'm just not loving them. They're just so silver. And thick in places, and not in others...like GLW, they're just not Danny. They're too stylish and too dorky at the same time, if that makes any sense. Like a suave young businessman would wear them to try to look cool.

I see what you're saying about the angles, BlueGirl. The frames do look better in that first pic of the two.

I think we're gonna need a "Bring Back Danny's Old Glasses" thread.

I think we're gonna need a "Bring Back Danny's Old Glasses" thread.
:lol: What's next? Maybe a petition? Though I would sign it for sure.

Ah, here the good old glasses. :D
YB-DL-81.jpg

For example the frames are not really noticable on this pic:

csi_ny_s02e12_hdtv_45689.jpg

But as I said, I would't mind signing a petition to bring back the old ones. :)

EDIT: mestiza we think alike! :lol:

Yeah, they definitely aren't as noticeable in that pic, except for the arms of the glasses. Those are so thick!

Well, a petition might be a bit much. But a thread would adequately express our outrage I think.

I agree on the arms of the glasses being too thick.

You're probably right Top! Are you gonna start the thread yourself? :)

Yeah, I probably should. Will you post the pics after I do, so we have evidence of the sucktitude of the new glasses?

The thread is posted! Feel the rage people.

There's a poll in it, too, because who doesn't love a poll? :D

Thanks for getting the pictures up! You put up a great variety of shots.

Sadly, it seems everyone just cares about Danny's body. We're so shallow. :lol:

wow i knew there was something different about him i just couldnt put my finger on it! darn glasses. i liked the old ones better too. silvery glasses always look weird for some reason. its like too much metal on the face lol

Isn't it amazing how devoted we are? Only truly devoted fans would lament the loss of a pair of glasses! :lol: Who knew it would be such a rabid discussion? Carmine really should consult us first before he makes any changes in his look--we could have prevented this little mishap all along! ;) *tries to imagine Carmine at LensCrafters, surrounded by LR Groupies, who are flinging every sexy pair of frames at him to try on* :lol: Yes, we are the experts on what looks good on him, aren't we? :p

Danny's tongue is quite versatile in my imagination. And we all know it gets so much exercise, darting in and out of his mouth like it does. :devil:

:lol: Is Danny a lizard? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back