The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find nothing wrong with naming the next thread The Locker Room #11: Danny: Experience an Outstanding Oral Sensation. I mean we are talking about his oral hygiene, something that is very important. I am neither a dentist nor a dental hygienist, but I will volunteer my services in helping Danny keep up with his oral health. :devil:

hey my wonderful LR buddies, i posted some ThumpyG icons in the Fanart section (CSI icons) and i figured you all would be interested ;)

ive seriously watched that scene over and over again for the tanktop. and the accent lol ;)

It must be something in the air, cuz I made a wallpaper with ThumpyG pics! :lol: It's kinda raw, so if someone feels like it, go ahead and pretty it up! :)

For right now, Alyssa is okay with using sexual innuendos!! :lol:

Sexual innuendos eh? Well, I'm no doctor but I would love to give Danny a physical...exam that is. You girls can look at his mouth or whatever but I'll be making sure that every part of his body is working properly...

PS: Thanks BlueGirl :D

labratgeek13 and bluegirl, Yay on the ThumpyG icons and poster! I should use my namesake for an avatar or poster :D

i totally thought of you when i posted them!!

and Bluegirl thats so awsome! the caps you used are so crisp! i couldnt find any good quality ones!

I find nothing wrong with naming the next thread The Locker Room #11: Danny: Experience an Outstanding Oral Sensation. I mean we are talking about his oral hygiene, something that is very important. I am neither a dentist nor a dental hygienist, but I will volunteer my services in helping Danny keep up with his oral health. :devil:

I used to work in a dentist's office. Does that count? Well, either way, I am with you. I would be more than happy to help Danny with his oral hygiene. Or anything else he needs help with. :devil:

^GLW, of course that counts! And if Fred asks, we can just say it's all about oral hygiene. Which it is, of course. Someone pass me a toothbrush! ;)

My friend's husband said something about 'oral sensations' last night and I couldn't think for the life of me where it sounded familiar...now I remember. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back