"The List" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 5, 2011.

1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Uh, give them a new trial & let them escape?:lol:

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I think Ray may of went a bit overboard, maybe what happened to the dead ex cop reminded Ray of how he lost his kidney and like Robinjn said you can't go up with a great big smile and sweetly say "Give me your DNA, clothes, etc."

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

OMG, that's funny! :guffaw::guffaw:

But man...Ray...what the hell? I don't know...that's kind of cheesy. [​IMG] I'm just glad they didn't make Nick do that. :lol:

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Oh yeah, forgot they could do that. :guffaw:

5. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

If you kill someone in prison, you still have to stand trial for it. It's not like, "Oh well, you're already in prison, who needs a trial?" Even prisoners get due process--I mean, it's the law.

Serial killer Ted Bundy jumped through a window and escaped briefly while standing trial for one of his many murders. So it does happen.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I know they get tried for killing someone in prison, but they isn't anything more you can do them except add years to their sentence and chances are they're already in there for life. The death penalty would be the only other thing and many of them probably don't care.

It can happen, but doesn't really anymore. Ted Bundy was years ago and things have changed. He is probably one of the reasons changes were implemented.

7. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Agreed, it was rather cheesy. I mean they are in prison, it's not like they will be given much of a choice to not cooperate anyways.

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It's that first part tho where they're walking in and he's being so tough. And he hasn't put that many of those guys away...not yet. ;)

9. Dizzney

Yeah true, he really has not been there long enough to put many of those guys away. Anyone else on the show has put away more than he has. :lol:

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I don't understand why Langston is wearing sunglasses inside of the prison but whatever. I'll just ~imagine he's booking flights to Miami every weekend to hang out with his buddy Horatio Caine.

:cool:

YEEEEEEAAAH!

11. Dizzney

I totally didn't even realize that until you mentioned it. It reminds me of what the guys said about him being all "Morpheus" like when he wears them. (Referring to the Appendicitement commentary):lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, that one line where he said "let them get a good long look" really seemed cheesy to me. Surely the writers could think of something better for him to say than that lol.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think the writers have something to do with the Ray yelling dialogue, they have the script and they all follow suit, and deliver their lines as told. I remember Warrick yelling alot when he was on, actually all of them have screamed or yelled at on time or another. And on his "sunglasses" I wear mine all the time, he probably wore them there and left them on. and he did take them off and on, if he wore them there, and why shouldn't he? He was mad because of the situation at hand, but never at his team mates, that's when he's cool and calm and so smooth. I love seeing him like this, mad:scream: at what is going on. And to me it shows once again his great acting chops.:bolian: Nick and Brass were 100% behind what he was doing, as it should be.;)

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I definitely thought of Morpheus when I saw the sunglasses on. It's like the Morpheus inside of him took over :lol:.

15. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Nick & Brass looked quite shocked by Langston getting so angry so quickly... I would be too, actually, somebody needs to take him down a peg or two... "Oh, Sofiaaaaa?"