"The List" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

::laughs:: Oh... and I thought the Skittles Leak ones were amusing. ::snort::

I've seen Hollywood Brass a couple times, I like the chance to develop his character... but the rest of the episode... meh. I dunno, even having seen it more than once, I still end up rather confused at the storyline. Not sure if it's because it's a confusing storyline, or if it's that it just doesn't hold my attention well enough to focus.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wish I had the skills to cartoon, it'd be awesome.

Ecklie, holding little Ecklie: I shall call him Mini-Me. He will follow you everywhere in your pocket and report back to me.
    Grissom: Kill me now!

3. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

::falls down laughing::

Oh my goodness... now I'm tempted to grab my sketchbook and run with your idea.

:guffaw: Oh why the heck not.

4. margarita_salt

margarita_salt Hit and Run

When I first saw this promo...I didnt really want to see this eppy but after watching again, I came to the conclusion that this eppy could be interesting...Brass, Vartan and Ecklie all suspects, all slept with the same woman:eek:

..Could be the best episode all season..considering there havent been many good ones. :vulcan:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

OK I don't like where my mind just went there lol

6. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I agree. I hate watching an episode for the first time, and already knowing how everything is going to turn out (it's happened a couple of times this season). Takes away the excitement of it being a new episode.

Of course, I know the obvious answer - stay away from spoilers - but I just can't. :lol:

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

yeah, but when you consider that the woman is Dina Meyer... :drool: ... then I can understand much better - except for Conrad, I think.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

9. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

I don't mind people having a temper tantrum when it makes sense within a scene but Ray yelling was so out of place as to be cringe inducing.

So she was a cop as well and Brass was her TO, really hope this ep doesn't disappoint as it seems interesting so far.

10. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

Oh for heavens sake. He's in a prison and he's understandably pissed off about the murder of a cop. Do you really think that "Pretty please with sugar on it" in his "inside voice" is more appropriate? Do you really think Brass or Nick would have asked any more politely? I don't think so.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

If you look at Nick's facial expression when Ray is yelling at the inmates, you'll see even he is baffled by Ray's short fuse.

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, I'm sorry, but Langston looked a ridiculous acting so tough before he's at the crime scene and when speaking with the prisoners.

:lol:

I understand the guy was a cop, but he killed someone why is he so protective of that? :wtf:

And I really don't think the prisoners care what happens to them. They're in prison, what else can you do them?

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Is that clip up on youtube? The other site kind of makes my computer freak out lol.

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Here. It's still CBS's channel so I hope you're in the U.S.

Susan

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, blackflag. :)

Ray's yelling didn't seem like angry yelling to me. It seemed more like he was yelling as if they wouldn't be able to hear him otherwise. It looked like that was a long hallway/room or whatever and maybe he yelled so those in the back could hear him. I dunno... it just didn't seem like he was angry to me.