"The List" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 5, 2011.

1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'm thinking that this is when they find the list and Cath is worried because they have to regard a bunch of cops close to them as suspects. That usually never goes down well.

2. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Oh. My. God. :guffaw: :guffaw: Where did you find that picture? It's hilarious! :lol:

And I do agree that he might be more relaxed outside of work and no longer required to play politics. However, it is Ecklie... :lol:

3. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Where in god's name did you find that picture?!?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

OMG, he's got scads of curly hair, what happend? he's so bald now, hilarious:lol:and thank's sharp for the promo:bolian:

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It was on his Facebook. :)

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Smokey how old is this, and how old is he? I never thought about his age till I saw this crack up early photo:lol:

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Oh geez. 'Cuz that isn't personal at all! :lol: ;)

8. Smokey

Oh geez, 'cuz he can make his pics private if he wants to and he didn't. :rolleyes: :p

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Marc Vann = stoner dude! :wtf: Is that an oxymoron?:lol:

I will say that I've really missed Ecklie lately. They were finally able to turn him into a respectable guy after they put him as an administrator.

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

That picture is hysterical. :lol:

The new promo does not shed too much new light on the episode. Oh well, still actually looks like a pretty good episode.

11. Smokey

Actually I kind of like not knowing too much going in...means my expectations aren't too high and I won't be disappointed. :lol:

12. Otie

Otie Hit and Run

Mini-Ecklie? Okay, maybe I need to get my mind right out of the gutter :eek:... what commercials? They on YouTube?

Smokey - That picture is... um... :wtf: I must say... I never would have pictured him to have curls... :lol:

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

...and as I suspected - Dina Meyer is the cop's wife *head desk* They'd better give her a damn good part in this! (being a dead person) or else :brickwall: Someone PLEASE give this woman a featured part! *grumbles*

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think they were commercials for some kind of candy, can't remember what kind. Starburst, skittles, something like that I think. All I remember about the commercial other than the candy is that he was in some guy's shirt pocket LOL.

And that Marc pic is funny.

kaylyne, I agree about Dina. If they hadn't already used her on this show before (twice with this episode), I'd say maybe she'd be a good choice to come in once Marg leaves.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It was Skittles, thank you Google.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmKe6EC2oZs

That old pic is funny.

I wanna know if this is gonna lead to a Crime City episode extra and how they'll set it up.

I still have yet to see Hollywood Brass...I just have no desire to watch it. It used to be the only ep I hadn't watched until I missed a few season finales as of late. I have no tolerance for a summer's worth of angst and usually intend to watch right before or after the next season premiere.