"The List" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 5, 2011.

1. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

We don't know that the men on the list were really involved with the dead ex-cop convict's wife, only that he seems to believe that they were. More likely an insanely jealous man's delusions than real events.
    LaSquisita

2. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

You know, reading these spoilers, I think it's a real shame Grissom isn't here to investigate Ecklie.:devil: I guess Sara will just have to take up the slack for him.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I think Catherine will do one heck of a job investigating all 3. Ecklies been in thorn in her side for many years,:klingon:, get em' Cath, and BTW Ecklie with a woman:wtf:, hard to wrap ones mind around that one, he's so mean spirited, boggles the mind:confused: Brass and Vartann, HMMM, this should be interesting;)

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm going to agree with LaSquista. That possibly this guy was delusional and only thought that these men slept with his wife.

Vartann might have been a jerk earlier on, but somehow I'm not thinking that he slept with this guys wife. Especially now that he's with Catherine, someone who would have access to that kind of stuff anyway...

Brass could be interesting. He has such a hidden past. Theo only other 'love interest' we knew about was the suspect in the episode Hog Heaven.

Ecklie...I'm with you Desterwind. I'm not picturing him sleeping with someone's wife. L

But that could be it, all of these men/cops were accused of having a 'relationship' with the guy's wife, that doesn't mean they slept with her.

I also chalk up the promo to creative editing. But that's just me.

5. Sinclair

Sinclair Rookie

I'm with you guys on the jealous delusions front, that list was in alphabetical order and we'd only gotten to 'B'.

Technically isn't the husband also a murder victim, maybe Catherines refering to a professional relationship with the Cop and not necessarily the cops wife.

I wonder what Catherine means at the end of the promo about the Sh*t hitting the fan? Maybe everyone dropped the ball on the wifes murder.

6. Desertwind

ladyhunter remember Annie with Brass in "Hollywood Brass", or was it "Ellie", his old co-worker, weren't they involved? And maybe Lou isn't as pure as the driven snow either, but this will be intriguing to see it all sorted out:confused:

7. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

You are correct, DW. Brass did have an affair with Annie, who we saw in "Hollywood Brass". According to comments made by Brass, both he and his ex-wife were cheating on each other during their marriage. (I won't get into his comment that it was her affair that ended it and not his.) That of course implies that that marriage was already an unhealthy one. I'm not sure if Brass would go with a woman who is already married (I don't think Annie was).

And Ecklie is divorced, so he obviously has been with women before. We don't know the nature of the divorce though, as we all probably assumed it was from him being... well, him. Perhaps there was some infidelity involved?

Vartann is divorced as well, correct? Once again, why did that marriage end?

Basically, my point with all this is that someone who has cheated once is more prone to do it again, and have no issues with having an affair with someone already married. So I guess I am saying anyone on that list could have been involved with the wife if they have a history of infidelity. (Though I do think Brass might be exempt from this as his marriage appeared to be extra toxic.)

Wow, I'm really looking forward to this ep now. :lol:

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Annie has always been a character I'd like to see more of. I always thought that if there was another spinoff, she would be a great character to lead it.

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks, I forgot about Annie. ;)

As for Ecklie, yeah he was married but can you see him having an affair?

For Vartann, as much as I like him, yes, I'm sure he does have a past. But I think it's a way to flesh out his character a bit more, giving him this mysteriousness to him. And of course, to add a bit of angst to the CV relationship. It seems to me it's similar to Marlee's character from The Two Mrs. Grissoms when she said she had a relationship with Grissom.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I can't see anyone even wanting Ecklie :eek: LOL ::wtf:: Just a personal opinion of course.

I am edgy waiting to see what's up and what happens with Cath and Vartann even though I'm a Catnip girl lol

I'm curious re Brass too, although IDK if he'd actually do it again...we know how bad things apparently were with Ellie's mom.

Praetor, you shouldn't make comments like not getting into whose affair ended things, 'cause now I'm extremely curious LOL

11. Desertwind

OOOH baby, baby Conrad, I want him:rolleyes: NO, I can't imagine for the life of me anybody being turned on or even think about him in a "romantic" big YUCK , I saw Marc in another movie with guess who?, Laurence Fishburne ["Hoodlum"] from 1992, and he was even bald and an a..hole then. He played a wherehouse surpervisor, and was so mean. So maybe this is a hoax:confused:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

LOL! I still can't see him without thinking of Mini-Ecklie from those commercials a year or so back.

I also think that they didn't *all* sleep with her, that a lot of it's just her speculation. Hence not being able to guess the Vartann stuff from the promo...the next part could have him telling her he didn't.

13. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I always felt like "Hollywood Brass" was an attempt to create a spin-off. And I agree that Annie would have been great to see more of. It would have been nice for a CSI show to have a female lead from the get-go.

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I think I've only seen "Hollywood Brass" once or twice. :lol:

As for Ecklie, he has been an ass at work, but I can see where he might not be that way all the time or off the clock. And a lot of his personality comes from having to be in charge and responsible for a lot of things.

Anyway, are you sure you couldn't love this face?? :lol: And yes, that's really him.

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

CBS finally put up a promo :)