The Life & Times of Sara Sidle

Thanks guys! More on Josh leaving Sara- I was thinking of adding in a cut-in where Josh was arguing with the person at the register because they wanted him to buy something, thus holding him up longer, but I didn't. Actually, I forgot to add it after I had already posted the chapter :lol: I'm still working out a few details, but don't worry, Matthew will get his! :devil:

Hey Raven, I absolutely love this back story. Would you mind terribly if I mentioned Matt in something that I'm writing? Not what happens to him (because obviously we don't know yet), but that he hurt her? Or would you rather that I not? If no, that's okay, too :)

Where is the next chappie!?!?! Just kidding take your time sorting out the critical details, i guess we can be a little patient for a while! :D

Hey Raven, I absolutely love this back story. Would you mind terribly if I mentioned Matt in something that I'm writing? Not what happens to him (because obviously we don't know yet), but that he hurt her? Or would you rather that I not? If no, that's okay, too :)

Of course! I'd be honored if you used it! :D

Thanks :). Too bad for the CSI writers, because I like your version way better than anything else they can come up with. In my mind, she had a great friend named Josh, and a stupid-jerk-every bad name that I can think of- foster brother named Matt :).

Yeah! thats right! Josh kicks ass! BAM! and the #$#**)(@)%@#$)$@% Mathew is unconscience(did i spell that right?) and sara is free! :D

That stupid cash register person, he didnt hear all those screams?!?! He didnt even feel like something was wrong?!?! Stupid man, he should go to jail for stupidity! :)

Well at least Joshie isnt going to be going to jail for beating up Matthew. It was all sara's self-defence!:D Hurry up! I need to know what happens next! What will nancy and ted say! and will josh take all the fault?!?! I need more!! :D :lol:

Thankies, I shall try and update tomorrow!

Someone posted again on fanfiction.net and this is what they said:

"Oh great so it happens on my birthday again. Are you trying to tell me something, missy?"

I didn't know that was her birthday, I swear! :lol:

ch'yeah! josh so kicked matthew's ass! close call though.

No offense to Nancy and Ted but they need to improve on their parenting skills. Not that they're bad, they just need a little working on.

nice job though! :)

Thankies! You know what? That gives me an idea, actually...yes...I quite like it...though it's pretty evil...

Anyways, I am going to have a chapter following up after the hospital of Sara testifying in court.

"A case is a lot stronger when the victim testifies." ;) (no idea who said that...I think it was Cath)

Anyways...and then things are going to get sad...again.

Back