The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the CSI guide to the first three seasons. In Sara's profile it talks about Sara's homelife as almost ideal-raised by hippies in a B&B, nothing about DV issues. Then this season (I think) we learn sara's mom killed her dad. What gives?

I wouldn't put much faith in the CBS bios because they also say she's an only child but in "One Hit Wonder" she tells a story involving her brother.

But the "living in the B&B" part of her bio could have very well happened after she went into Foster Care and lived with her foster parents.

Me again, sorry :p

I finally found Grave Danger at an affordable price, and I'm glued to part 2. In the scene where Grissom is watching Nick record his goodbye messages on the tape recorder, and he leaves his message to Grissom, did anyone get what he said? Unlike Grissom, I don't read lips, but I'd love to know.

^^^ Ok I might be slightly wrong here, please anyone tell if I am, I believe he said 'I'm sorry I disappointed you'.

I've been meaning to ask this for quite some time but I never remember until it's too late. What episode (And season) are Grissom and Catherine sitting in his office, drinking and he sends a lady some flowers? And who is the woman? Thanks in advance!

^^^ Do you mean the episode when he & Cathrine are at his place and he sends a plant to Sara, or is it a different episode? :)

Yeah..the only ep that i remember with a plant griss cath and a girl is the one one you mentioned tinkerbell.
If that´s the one then it´s Burden of Proof episode 15 from season 2.

I'm kind of rusty on that GD scene, but it was either, "I hope I never disappointed you" or "I never meant to disappoint you".

In what CSI:LV episode is David Philips first called by the nickname "Super Dave" and is Nick the one who gave it to him?

Yes it was Nick, but I'll be damned if I can remember what episode it is. Was it Crow's Feet, or was it way before that? I'm just not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back