The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
allmaple said:

Yurek, i think nick says 'i never meant to disappoint you' and grissom says 'you never did'

hope i helped :D

Yep. I was thinking about something similar! And I just forgot what Grissom said. Wasn't sure anymore.

I just thought there would be something official about it.
But thanks! :)

This is about Csi:New York. At the end of an episode, Lindsay is looking at pictures of a man on her computer. When someone comes to talk to her, she quickly shuts her computer off. Thanks for any help.

Hmm, I want to say it was "Stealing Home," the episode with the young girl in the mermaid costume from Montana, but I'm not 100% sure. I also want to say Mac was the one who came to talk to her, which is when she turned off the computer program. If that's right, I hope it helps. :lol:

Okay I'm quite new to CSI but a few months back I caught an episode of LV where there was a seemingly normal middle class family that go missing and they then it's discovered that they were growing cannibis at their home. Later they turn up dead, dumped underwater somewhere but their youngest daughter is still missing. It was a pretty Nick-centric episode.

We had a thunderstorm halfway through the ep and due to a blackout I never got to see the end of it. It's been driving me nuts ever since.

I've probably described it really badly but would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance! :)

pilgrim_soul, my memory is not the greatest, but it sounds like Gum Drops from season 6. At the top of this page (and all the other pages of this board) is a link to the CSI episode guide which might have more info on it. Hope this helps.

That episode is called Gumdrops, and if youre patient enough sooner or later it will become a repeat on Spike TV, if you have acess to that channel, or even a repeat on CBS, but I think that is not the case if you want to see it right away because the next episode is Warewolves, and it aired after Gumdrops so your best bet is to watch it on Spike...and trust me this episode is really good, so it's worth the wait.

Unfortunately I'm in the UK so I have to make do with Five and FiveUS. But the amount of episodes they are showing I'm sure they'll repeat it sooner or later I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Hi everybody. Well, I don't watch CSI:NY but I remember catching part of an episode a long time ago... I think. I'm almost positive it happened but if it didn't, I'll feel so silly! :p
Anyway, was there an episode where a female CSI (I want to say Stella, and yes I know some of them by name :)) was taking a guy into a jail cell and then he tried to attack her? I think she got him before he could do any major harm (maybe she pepper sprayed him or hit him with something).
If it exists, can someone tell me what episode of CSI:NY it was? It has intrigued me.

Hmm...the only one that seems similar in my head is a scene where Aiden was trying to get trace from a guy's hands while he was in the jail cell, and he threatened her and then, when he made a move, she tasered him and then proceeded to get the trace anyway. :p When she walked away, he commented that he couldn't feel his ribs, and she told him he would and that it would hurt 'like a bastard.' ;) If that's the scene you're talking about, it's from the episode "Supply and Demand" from S1. :D

Yeah, I think that's it, Faylinn! Thanks. :) Now if I ever start watching CSI:NY from the beginning, I won't wait much to watch it.
You can tell I don't really watch the show (note to self: it was Aiden not Stella!) :lol:

Not a problem. You can tell I do watch the show. :lol:

"Supply and Demand" is toward the end of season 1, but it's a good episode. ;)

i have a quick question. in the episode "premium non nocere" when warrick was seeing that girl Lily and at the end he looks at her hand or something and he ends up leaving her, why did he leave her?

Because he grabbed her arm and saw the track marks from where she takes drugs, and Im guessing that he didnt want the responsiblity/the worry/heartache of going out with her.
Hope that helps!

~xJemmax~

I'm wondering what episode this one is:
The one with Greg and Sara and they have to shower together? I really can't remember what the episode is called.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back