The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, these is another cold case for them, they haven't solves anything yet. I was hoping they will show it again who really killed Izzy.

I have a question, about A Bullet Runs Through It
when the undersherrif is talking with Det. Vartann before talking with Ecklie and the rest of the detectives..
what does the UnderSherrif say to Vartann as they are walking in the door? Something like "don't keep calling me SIR you..........."
and that's all I got... !! :confused:
anyone know what the undersherrif said?

hhunter said:
I have a question, about A Bullet Runs Through It
when the undersherrif is talking with Det. Vartann before talking with Ecklie and the rest of the detectives..
what does the UnderSherrif say to Vartann as they are walking in the door? Something like "don't keep calling me SIR you..........."
and that's all I got... !! :confused:
anyone know what the undersherrif said?

Undersherrif: stop calling me sir, you worthless (sighs)

Which CSI: Las Vegas episode was the one where the wife of some guy killed another girl with something u climb rocks with. Than she pulled the gun on Nick, I know it was Season 1 or 2 i just dont remember what episode it was.

Thanks Rellaaa :)
I thought there was more to that conversation but as I was watching I couldn't make out what they were saying :)
and WORTHLESS! hmmm

I apologize if this has been asked already, but in what season did Nick have that godforsaken mustache? I can’t for the life of me remember when, and it’s making screen cap searching a bit difficult. >_<

My next question sort of, kind of relates to CSI: NY, but it's more of a term thing than anything else. I'm tired of bashing my head and trying to remember what someone's called when they come from a descending line. Example: Flack is a descendent from a long line of cops. I just can't remember what Flack would be called. Lol, I'm tried of waiting for the answer to randomly hit me.

Thanks!

Edit: I forgot I had another question...

Nick had the horrible stache in Season 6.

Thankfully it only lasted for three episodes;

A Bullet Runs Through It (1)
A Bullet Runs Through It (2)
Dog Eat Dog

A for your Flack question...the word Legacy came to mind but I have no clue it that's even close to what you mean.

Aw, thank you so much!

And the word was 'legacy.' I couldn't remember it to save my soul and no one around me was of any help. Lol my mind feels at ease now, thanks. :lol:

I sure hope they let us know who killed Izzy. That was one strange episode. Does anyone know how much time passed in the CSI world between "Built to Kill part 2" and "Toe Tags"? It seems that Cat got over her father's murder very quickly. I know they didn't have a perfect relationship, but she could have been a little more grief stricken. After all he did die in her arms. Just wondering.

Glad I could help! :D

I HATE when I am trying to remember a word! I usually get it like a week later...but then can not for the life of me remember WHY I wanted to remember THAT word! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back