The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanders_Rules said:
Hehe cheers! i jsut thought cos the two episodes were so close together that maybe he was the same character cos it seems a bit silly to have an actor play 2 different characters so close together.

Actually it isn't strange.

In Miami Joel West appeared first as "Officer Ramirez" and later on as "Officer Jessop" in several episodes.

Sanders_Rules said:
thanks wibble for not thinking im a dumbass! LOL

Lol, you're welcome :)

Though I agree with your point...it seems strange they would have him as two different characters in two episodes so close together, but hey...if there's one thing I've learnt, these CSI writers/producers do as they please when it comes to the characters :p

DaWacko said:
Sanders_Rules said:
Hehe cheers! i jsut thought cos the two episodes were so close together that maybe he was the same character cos it seems a bit silly to have an actor play 2 different characters so close together.

In Miami Joel West appeared first as "Officer Ramirez" and later on as "Officer Jessop" in several episodes.

That jut means it isn't unusual. But it is still a little strange. ;)

Aren't 'unusual' and 'strange' similar? Unless you mean it as "it's not uncommon", because then it would be unusual. Okay... now I just made myself confused. :lol:

Just so this isn't a total waste, I was wondering, how many different 'relationships' Catherine has had on CSI (on-screen.) I can only think of two: the club owner from Early Rollout and the sleazy guy who was played by the real life husband of the actress, Marg. (Weeping Willows)
Are they the only ones? I could've sworn there were more... or maybe I'm just thinking of guys she flirted with. :)

BabaOReilly said:
DaWacko said:
Sanders_Rules said:

That jut means it isn't unusual. But it is still a little strange. ;)

Are you picking on mi inglish again?
Well, the person who originally asked it used word "silly".

Damn you, The Furious Canuck!

Okay!

So, in the Necrophilia Americana episode of CSI:NY... is that Grissom's voice in the beginning, as the bug-exhibits recording? It sounded a heck of a lot like him to me, but I only got to see it once.

Nice subtle little crossover if it was, I thought!

hi everyone!

i have a question about an episode in which doc robbins finds a head in a box...can you tell me which episode it is please??? :confused:

Ninjakitten said:
Okay!

So, in the Necrophilia Americana episode of CSI:NY... is that Grissom's voice in the beginning, as the bug-exhibits recording? It sounded a heck of a lot like him to me, but I only got to see it once.

Anyone know the answer to this one? I'm curious now myself. :)

Ninjakitten said:
Okay!

Considering how vocal Mr. Peterson has been about his dislike of the spin-offs, I seriously doubt he would have been willing to do a voice-over for NY.

^ I agree with cfar.

And also, I have done quite a few searches now on the internet to try and find if it was William Petersen (Grissom) doing that voiceover, and haven't managed to find anything. And I'm guessing it would've turned up somewhere if it had been him doing it.

I'm sure a voiceover wouldn't have been a big deal to him. It's not like he actually had to appear on one of the other shows. And it would be nice continuity if they had Grissom as an entymology reference.

BabaOReilly said:
And it would be nice continuity if they had Grissom as an entymology reference.

Yeah, I thought it would be quite fitting if Grissom had done it. But...I give up trying to find the answer whether it really was or not now :lol: :p

Are there any episodes, any at all, that could possibly be related to slave trade or prejudice against black people?
I have to give a 5-7 minute speech on that for Oral Communications, and I'm looking for a time filler.
:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back