The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe he just needs them for either distance or close-up stuff. I'm nearsighted so I have to wear glasses while driving and such. *shrugs*

Sirea said:
Or maybe he just needs them for either distance or close-up stuff. I'm nearsighted so I have to wear glasses while driving and such. *shrugs*

Pretty sure it's for distance because he takes them off when he looks in the microscopes.

I saw an interview where Carmine said he was glad that the show made him/Danny wear glasses, so he didn't have to wear contacts for like 18 hours.

NikkiH said:
I don't think Hawkes is a cop. He was the ME last season and just became a CSI.

I don't think so either, he's never said "Im Officer Hawkes" or anything like that. He does have a badge but Im pretty sure it's his ME badge. I'll try to find a pic.

allstar12 said:
Pretty sure it's for distance because he takes them off when he looks in the microscopes.

Its pretty hard to look through a microscope with glasses on. Considering that Carmine wears them in real life i'm thinking that perhaps he has to wear them all the time.

Ok, thank you guys. I kinda wondered whether it was just a new thing they thought of after they'd filmed the crossover and before they did the pilot. But if he wears them in real life then that kind of explains it. And that's quite interesting never_a_promise, I didn't know that so thank you.

It is good to see a character on tv wear glasses, usually the only characters that wear glasses are stereotypical 'geeks' which Danny is not, so it kind of makes a change. And I wear glasses too so it's cool!

Yeah glasses tend to be a stereotype for 'geekiness' which it isnt its not something that is a personally choice so I think its good to show someone like Danny on TV wearing glasses.

I know. I think it's cool. I think they should have people wearing glasses more often on tv as quite a lot of people do actually wear them.

cfar said:
I was thinking the other night...I know Hawkes (CSI:NY) took the exam to be a CSI and whatnot, but in NY, the CSIs are also cops, which he wasn't/isn't....

I kind of wondered about that too...but he did have several months between the end of season 1 and the start of season 2...how long does it take to become a cop in NY?

He does all the things the others do, but I don't think we've actually be told whether he is a police officer now.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who wondered about that :)
We're probably just to assume he met all the qualifications over the summer haitus. They fast track the science and stuff, so they most likely fast tracked him meeting the requirements.

I've got a question that NEEDS to be answered. I just read in one of the interviews on here that Nick made a confession on an episode that he was molested. This shocks me for two reasons: I thought I had seen every CSI episode and now apparently I haven't because I don't remember that, and POOR NICK!!
So, I need to know, what episode, or at least what season did Nick make his molestation confession?

Yeah it was the ep that Nick got really attached to the case. And he told Cat because he was attached to the case and she got kinda confused as to why he was racing ahead of her.

Ok, what was the episode called when Greg pushed Nick out of the chair in the lab? And what was the one where Greg snapped at Nick for being to close when he was looking at something?

When Greg pushed Nick out of the chair was in 'High and Low' from Season 3 i believe. :D

ETA: I think i'm wrong actually. :lol: Hopefully someone with answers will come along :)

I've a question about CSI:NY.
Who's the coroner that have that amazing glasses that he opens and joins in the middle?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back