The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first season had the Pilot eisode and Cool Change and I think 1-15 murders may have had a continuation from a previous episode.

And for my first post, I will be one of those people who is too lazy to do a search and will just ask a question that has probably already been answered. (I did try to search.) (No, really.)

Which episode was it when Nick slept with that smelly pirate hooker and she ended up getting killed by her very good looking pimp, and Ecklie tried to pin it on Nick? And of course Nicky gets saved when Catherine solves the case?

Sorry if this has been asked before. Which episodes were the one's where two or more CSI teams were in one? I started watching all 3 shows and never saw where they started att.

Do you mean the crossovers. If thats what you're looking for the episodes are: Cross-Jurisdictions, Mia/Nyc Nonstop, and Felony Flight (Miami half)/Manhattan Manhunt (NY half)

Hello Everyone, I love this site. Does anyone know the episode names for all crossover episodes (LV,Miami and NY)
Thanks

Cross-Jurisdictions (LV/Miami)
MIA/NYC Nonstop (Miami/NY)
Felony Flight (Miami/NY) Miami Half
Manhattan Manhunt (Miami/NY) NY Half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back