The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a question:
There's one episode which plays in court. There is something wrong with the evidence, and the CSI's are being criticized by their lifestyle's, like Brown is getting criticized on his gamblingaddiction, and Catherine at the fact she is a former-stripper.

And then, at the and, it's Grissoms turn. With some photo's he wins.

It may be a little unclear, I'm certain that this episode is there.
Does someone know which episode I mean?
Thank you.

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
What site is it? I havnt see it! Sounds interesting tho

It's a link to a thread in the CSI LV board, where poeple were obsessing of every detail.

GillyGrissom: The episode is "The Accused is Entitled" from season three.

GillyGrissom said:
I've got a question:
There's one episode which plays in court. There is something wrong with the evidence, and the CSI's are being criticized by their lifestyle's, like Brown is getting criticized on his gamblingaddiction, and Catherine at the fact she is a former-stripper.

And then, at the and, it's Grissoms turn. With some photo's he wins.

It may be a little unclear, I'm certain that this episode is there.
Does someone know which episode I mean?
Thank you.
yeah it's 'The Accused Is Entitled' season 3 :)

Yeah thats was a good episode. The acter that played the, well, avter was in Freaky Friday. Not that interesting but, hey! I just watched it!!!

I wanted to watch it, after I heard which episode it was.
But when I looked into my DVD-boxes, I saw that I have Disc 1 of Season 3 Part 2, 2 times!:( They've put Disc 1 of Part 2 in the Part 2 box, as well as in the Part 1, so now i have Part 2 Disc 1 2 times, and Part 1 Disc 1 NOT.

If you understand it;)

OMG you should go back to were you got it from and complain, if they refuse, shout so loud that they give it to you just to make you shut up :lol:

If you bought the DVD's at Best Buy don't even bother going back. Even though they say they accept returns they give you a really hard time about it.

I was thinking the other night...I know Hawkes (CSI:NY) took the exam to be a CSI and whatnot, but in NY, the CSIs are also cops, which he wasn't/isn't....

I kind of wondered about that too...but he did have several months between the end of season 1 and the start of season 2...how long does it take to become a cop in NY?

He does all the things the others do, but I don't think we've actually be told whether he is a police officer now.

Doctor is a higher designation than detective, so he wouldn't necessarily change that even if he did become a cop.

Hey everyone, I have this question, and its been bugging me for awhile!
In what ep do Greg end up with 'human goop' all over his face?? I've been trying to figure it out, and i can't!!! I am totally stumped!!

IlovemySNICKERS said:
Hey everyone, I have this question, and its been bugging me for awhile!
In what ep do Greg end up with 'human goop' all over his face?? I've been trying to figure it out, and i can't!!! I am totally stumped!!

I believe it is Bodies In Motion. :)

Hi, I have a question. Sorry if it's been asked before but I didn't find anything about it and i did search, I promise.

Anyway, what I wanted to know was if anyone knew why Danny doesn't wear glasses in the first crossover episode with Miami but in the Pilot he's suddenly wearing glasses. It's just something I've been wondering about for ages and wanted to know. Thanks :D.

It was never explained within the show but it may be because CSI are discouraged from wearing contact lenses. This is incase any of the chemicals they are working with make it into the eyes and below the contact lenses, this can cause serious retinal damage. Hope this answers your question. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back