The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean "Fare Game"?

I don't know if they ever said why she ate all the bugs and stuff. Maybe she did it to prove herself, or to gross the boys out. Or to make Danny lose the bet (it was Danny that lost, right?) :p

You may want to wait until someone with more CSI:NY expertise comes along. :)

This isn't technically an episode question, it's more about a phrase used in an episode.

In "You've Got Male" Nick uses the phrase, "Smoke and Mirrors".. Im just wondering what that actually means. I have an idea but I'm not certain.

I think it means something like a magician's illusion, where something is made to look like it's disappeared, when it actually hasn't.

Don't know if that really helps or not though. That's about the clearest I can explain it.

Hey that's OK. I frequently have those days when I forget the simplest things, like how to spell "who"! :lol:

OK, In King Baby, Nick says something... "whoobie", or "wooby". I don't even know if that was it. I just want to know what he said (spelling would help), and what it means.
(I asked this in the Snickers thread, but figured I could get info here as well. ;))

we actually were just talking about that in the nick discussion thread :lol: a wobbie is a soft blanket that the kids carry around

Ah, thanks for explaining that ^. I've wondered that before (though I had a rough idea).

Now, how many of you ladies want to be Nick's woobie? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back