The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ It wasn't the plot what resembled the same,but according to my friend,there was a CSI ep that wasn't as dramatic as usual. :confused:

Well there are alot of interesting and funny parts in several CSI episodes. Ummm... I guess you'll have to ask your friend if she knows some specifics about the CSI episode she's thinking about. :)
(Off the top of my head... 4x4 was pretty funny. So was Iced! Ummm... my head is now empty! :lol:)

Can anyone tell me which episode this icon was made from? I have it in my Photobucket account, but I can't remember >_<

hc-protection01.jpg

I can't remember the name of the episode..but Ecklie was on a case, and the body was stolen from the morgue, and Doc Robbins was in a lot of scenes, but I need to know which episode it was. Help me?

Hmmmm... for CSI LV, does anyone know what is the first episode that the lab tech 'Mandy' was in? (not Wendy). At least I think that's her name.

Ok, there was an episode i saw recently and i'm not sure what it was called

(this will spoil the episode)

They were investigating someone who had died in a hangliding accident and it turns out one of his buddies from the sports store where he worked reconfigured his GPS and it caused him to suffocate.

The two questions I have are...

1. What was the name of that episode? (episode and seaons pls)

2. The guy that worked at the sports store had a tattoo on his shoulder that had some significance in the episode. What was the tattoo (specifically) and was was it's significance?

High and Low, season 3

The tattoo represented the three Furies- Greek mythology. I can't remember specifically, but they were something like the guy's personality- rage and envy or something like that; basically the elements of his personlity that caused him to sabotage the other guy.

Hestia said:
Hmmmm... for CSI LV, does anyone know what is the first episode that the lab tech 'Mandy' was in? (not Wendy). At least I think that's her name.

If you're referring to the fingerprint technician Mandy Webster, I believe the first episode she appeared in was 'Anonymous' from season 1.

She has also appeared in 5 other episodes:

'Table Stakes' (season 1)
'Burked' (season 2)
'Shooting Stars' (season 6)
'Daddy's Little Girl' (season 6)
'Up In Smoke' (season 6)

Hope that helps :)

BabaOReilly said:
High and Low, season 3

The tattoo represented the three Furies- Greek mythology. I can't remember specifically, but they were something like the guy's personality- rage and envy or something like that; basically the elements of his personlity that caused him to sabotage the other guy.

Just to add a bit to that ...

Warrick: No, it's not why you fly. The truth is on your arm. Alecto, Magaera, Tisiphone; the three furies. Unceasing anger, vengeance and jealousy. That's what you're about.

You're welcome Hestia :) Just hope it's useful - I spent a while double-checking the info because I wasn't sure I'd found the right person you were asking about. She's had so few parts in CSI :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back