The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, it's ok. i actually just started watching csi not even two months ago, so it feels good to be able to answer a question like that!

I have a question. You see I just finished watched the third season here in South Africa and I was wondering if someone can tell me more about the sixth season cause I can't find any scripts.

I want to know the plot line with Greg and that hat and the book Grissom read with the inscription that Iris made to Greg.

If anyone can tell me some othe stuff I'm missing I would really appreciate it.

HI i have a question, i doubt if any of you guys will know but here goes.

I am hopefully going to Las vegas in July this year and obviously i am a big CSI fan. Does any one happen to know how often or if the crew will be filming around that time?

I can't help myself i have to get a glimpse

Well, you'd think some of the scenes would be shot in las Vegas! Oh well.

Anyway, I only watch CSI, (sorry, spin-offs!) And I realized that the two spinoffs had at least one character replaced! :eek: Well, I was wondering who they were, and who replaced them. (and if possible what episode... just for the sake of knowing it completely, even though I'll forget in a few days.) :rolleyes:
I think CSI Miami had a guy named Speedle killed, and a new guy replaced him (Ryan something?) I'm not sure about NY though... maybe someone named Lindsay replaced someone named Aiden? I really don't know. :confused:

Actually, some of the scenes are shot in Las Vegas. Once or twice a year, they film in Vegas.

Hestia said:
Anyway, I only watch CSI, (sorry, spin-offs!) And I realized that the two spinoffs had at least one character replaced! :eek: Well, I was wondering who they were, and who replaced them. (and if possible what episode... just for the sake of knowing it completely, even though I'll forget in a few days.) :rolleyes:
I think CSI Miami had a guy named Speedle killed, and a new guy replaced him (Ryan something?) I'm not sure about NY though... maybe someone named Lindsay replaced someone named Aiden? I really don't know. :confused:

First of all Tim Speedle (Rory Cochrane) was killed in season three's first episode 'Lost Son', and Ryan Wolfe came to the show later in 'Under the Influence' (he would make regular 3 episodes later).

In NY Aiden Burns (Vanessa Ferlito) left the show in 'Grand Murder at central station' and Lindsay Monroe came onto the scene in season 2's 'Zoo York'.

In both cases Rory and Vanessa wanted to leave the shows.

Why don't the episodes follow in chorological/numerical order on the complete season collections? For example, on the season 1 collection disc 1 goes in episode order of: 1x00, 1x01, 1x03, 1x04…. why is episode 1x02 on disc 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back