The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I have have been searching SO long for this episode and I was hoping somebody here would help me out a little. There was this one episode, I'm still not 100% positive if it was CSI or NCIS, but if you're a CSI fan you've more than likely seen it if it was NCIS.. Anyway, this episode was about two overweight girls and one girl's boyfriend that were told they were going to a beauty pagaent and they were blindfolded and when they got there it turned out that they were tricked and it was an overweight contest. When they were unblindfolded everyone was wearing pig masks and going "oink" at them. The one dark headed girl got mad and called the blonde girl's boyfriend a traitor and he didn't know anything about it. I forgot what happens next, she gets raped or something and comes out of a dark room crying and goes outside with her friends to calm down. Then she decides to burn the house down and she lights a match and sets the house on fire. Well the blonde girl is upstairs in a room crying and her boyfriend is going to tell her to get out. Turns out that the boyfriend's brother was the one who raped the girl, and he was going to rape her too but the boyfriend saw him and they fought for a while. Then the brother locks the girl in the room and throws the key downstairs into the fire and runs away before the fire gets too big. The girl is in the room crying and the boyfriend climbs out of another bedroom's window and works his way over to hers to help her climb out of her window and when he gets there, there's bars on the window and he stays with her until she dies from suffocation. I do remember the song Fallen playing, By Sarah McLachlan. It was one of the saddest episodes I've ever seen and I just want to know what the name of it is.

i am pretty sure there was no csi like that, at least in the vegas series. and ive only seen a few ncis so i cant tell you if thats where its from or not. if you knew the characters names you could always try to do a search on imbd.com or something. other than that i have no idea

That was actually an episode of Cold Case! :lol: One of the few I've seen this year, actually.

there was this case where two csi's I believe Sara and Nick are investigating a carbomb going off and they suspect the husband of the victem. In one scene Nick prints a screwdriver (I think) in a piece cheese, because the mechanic doesn't want to coorperate.

Does someone knows or remembers from which episode this is??

Alright all you CSI buffs, I have an important favor to ask you....I'm looking for the name of a CSI episode so I could use a clip for a presentation in class. In this particular episode, the gang from CSI was working on a case involving a child, their therapist and some controversial holding therapy techniques. If anyone knows the name of this episode, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm in a counseling class and were going to discuss holding therapy for a presentation. Thanks everyone for all the help!!

Thank you so much!! My group members and I appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back