The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sam Braun-Question

What's the one where Cath is like: I haven't had *** in six, no seven months. And Grissom goes: do you want me to help you?

4x15 - Early Rollout. Here's a bit of the scene:

GRISSOM: You don't have a personal life?

CATHERINE: I ... write this down: I haven't had sex in six -- no -- seven
months.

(GRISSOM looks at CATHERINE.)

GRISSOM: (sighs) How can I help?

(CATHERINE stares at GRISSOM, her eyes wide.)

GRISSOM: (awkwardly) You. Advance, I mean. Do you ... have any interest in
changing sections in the lab, for instance?

Yeh, that's the one, thanks. And, uh, does anyone know which one Cath says Grissom looks like he has a hickie in?

What is the name of the song walter gordon sent the CSI's?(the one he sent with Nick's web cam)I need an artist name too please

It may be over in the Music forum already. I'd check there. Or go to Elyse's CSI Site- she usually has all the songs in episodes.

What is the name of the song walter gordon sent the CSI's?(the one he sent with Nick's web cam)I need an artist name too please

It was Outside Chance my The Turtles

Okay. I have seen every episode of CSI to-date and there is one I cannot remember the name of. Which episode is it when Gil and Nick are working a homicide investigation and a woman pulls a gun on Nick as they are arresting her husband for the murder?? Nick refers to this in "Stalker" so I keep thinking it is before that, but I cannot find mention of it anywhere. :p

I know this question has been answered before, but I can't find the previous thread. In the episode $35K O.B.O., whatdoes the OBO mean? thanks :)

I have a question and I hope I am posting it in the correct topic/thread. Newbie so please be patient :)

I have been lurking on this forum for weeks & weeks now but have been too shy I guess, to participate. Well I can't stand it anymore!!!

I know this question/topic has been frequently & previously asked/discussed before but here goes.

There is all this talk about Tanglewood Part 2. I read an interview with Anthony Ziuker (sp?) on this forum where he specifically says (and I will copy - paste below) that Tanglewood Part 2 will be out for November sweeps of Season 2. I went as far as watching the episode again but this time with Anthony's commentary. He specifically says at the end when they take Sassone (Michael Deluise) out of the interogation room and Danny is watching - something like "There lies the beginning of Danny Messer and his problems. We opted to make this a pretty good cliffhanger.... and theres the reveal." (Danny takes off his glasses, closes his eyes and hangs his head) (Like a shot through my heart everytime I see it!!!) :( "...Season 2 in November will be Tanglewood Part 2."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Quote from Interview posted on this website/Forum:

"Danny's big secret won't be revealed until the second season, but Zuiker promises the "Tanglewood" sequel will elucidate his involvement with the Tanglewood gang.

"What I can tell you is that Danny Messer had a lot more involvement with the Tanglewood Boys than he's leading on. I believe if all goes well, "Tanglewood part 2" will air during November sweeps," Zuiker says, and adds, "The Mac Taylor/Danny Messer relationship will get a little more complicated. I always saw Danny Messer as the Sonny Corleone of the show--hot tempered, not trusting. He is right now the most off-center character that we have."

Danny has a fierce ally in the team's youngest member, Aiden Burn, who is becoming a tougher character as the season progresses.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anybody out there know what happened? Change of heart or production problems or not quite ready to revisit Tanglewood yet??

Not that I want anymore bad SH** to happen to Danny (Hopeless Crush on him) but the suspense - Its killing me!!!!!

Whoh. Well researched question, my friend. :)

Sadly, I don't have the answer! :lol:

Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back