The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by BabaOReilly, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

Ah finally! Thanks ^_^

2. prokaryote

prokaryote Witness

In "The Accused is Entitled" isn't it wrong that the lawyer for the defense was allowed to single out each CSI and then attack them for things that had no relavence to the case like Cath being a dancer, etc. Shouldn't the judge have stopped that?

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Apparently in a pre-trial, they're alllowed to attack the evidence against the defense in any way possible, including how it was gathered, and therefore the external influences on the people gathering it.

Or, at least on TV they can. ;)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Actually, as I understand it, lawyers do stuff like that all the time. They are trying to discredit the witness by saying that something in their personal life affects their work. For example, with Warrick the lawyer was trying to imply that Warrick should not be trusted b/c he had a gambling problem. Lawyers try to say that one incident or one problem makes the person bad all-around. That is why they attacked each one individually. Personally, I thought it was a hit below the belt when Phillip told the lawyer to speak softly when questioning Grissom.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I haven't seen much of season 6 b/c of work and class scheduling. When and how did Sophia become a detective? I know she was upset in season 5 when Ecklie demoted her and she talked about leaving LV. Then the next thing I saw, she was working with Brass. How did this happen and in what epi???

6. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

^^^In 6.01 Bodies in Motion. I think LV had an opening so she took it. Can't remember much of the details.

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

For some reason I thought she was a detective before she was a CSI and then went back to being a detective. :confused: I maybe wrong, I really don't where I heard that.

8. BabaOReilly

Apparently she went elsewhere (out of state) to become a detective, but then a Detective position came up in Vegas so she transferred.

9. CSI_Boston

CSI_Boston Witness

So, was she off the show for a while? I really need season 6 to finish up and come out on DVD soon so I can catch up.

10. BabaOReilly

lizwilldoit wanted to know:

"I want to know if anyone remembers the episode of CSI
    las vegas where a young woman died as a result of wearing a corset that continued to tighten on her and collapse her lungs. Grissom named the type of corset in the episode. I want to know what it was called."

11. Guest

Guest Guest

hey
    In C.SI: episodes when they show some paper with dates or files that have some kind of discripcion, how is the date presented? Like day/month/year or Year/month/day...i can't remember any episode now to verify :confused:...just working in a teory.... :)

12. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I believe its month/day/year but i may be wrong.

13. CSI_Boston

CSI_Boston Witness

are you sure it was a LV episode? I don't recall seeing one like that. But then my memory isn't perfect.

14. CSI_Fanatic004

CSI_Fanatic004 Dead on Arrival

There was an eposode of the original CSI: where sarah was singing and nick said she was good. what episode was that in?

15. BabaOReilly

"Too Tough To Die", season...1? Or it might be season 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.