The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might have something to do with Vanessa Fertilo (Aiden) leaving. Having to write out one character and intoduce another (Lindsay) may have led to the decision to push back Tanglewood 2 to keep the front of the season from becoming too loaded. The problem now is that if they want to have Tanglewood 2 during sweeps, we have to wait until May (Feb is taken up with reruns because of the Olympics).

Of course, this is just speculation. I don't actually know anything...

It might have something to do with Vanessa Fertilo (Aiden) leaving. Having to write out one character and intoduce another (Lindsay) may have led to the decision to push back Tanglewood 2 to keep the front of the season from becoming too loaded. The problem now is that if they want to have Tanglewood 2 during sweeps, we have to wait until May (Feb is taken up with reruns because of the Olympics).

Of course, this is just speculation. I don't actually know anything...

^ I was thinking exactly the same. VF leaving could have pushed episode forward since they had to introduce Lindsay.
And if it's in May (e.g. a season finale) there's something to write on season 3 :p

Funny you should mention Season Finale! That was the theory I came up with after much more thought today!

WOW-That would make a fantastic Season finale cliffhanger wouldn't it?

I've got another CSI:NY question: What episode did Aiden tazer a guy in lockup ..? She and Danny were talking to a guy and Aiden went into his cell to start processing him and then he did something and she zapped him ..

i know i asked this before but i cant find the post with the answer.so my question is again What season did speed get off and ryan come on(csi miami)

i know i asked this before but i cant find the post with the answer.so my question is again What season did speed get off and ryan come on(csi miami)

Speed was killed off in the Season 3 opener "Lost Son" and Ryan Wolfe's first episode was 3x03 - "Under the Influence"

Hey i was wondering what the episode was called when the lab vlows up and poor Greg gets hurt :confused:

Okay...nother question. In which episode does Grissom tell Catherine that he is going in for surgery and then in the end she shows up at the hospital. I know he's having the otosclerosis repaired or removed or whatever, I just don't know the epi.

Okay...nother question. In which episode does Grissom tell Catherine that he is going in for surgery and then in the end she shows up at the hospital. I know he's having the otosclerosis repaired or removed or whatever, I just don't know the epi.

3x23 - Inside the Box

Alrighty, i have a question. :D Which episode is it where Nick comes out of the CSI garage and tells Greg and a new lab girl that he's going to use the 'no heat, no pressure, smells of feet shower?' Or something along those lines. Anyways, it's been bugging me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back