The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
zippy said:
DaWacko said:
I can't believe that I just got e-mail where they asked if I had a chance to come to tell my "TV memories" for a TV show in June, when they do the programme near me......I'm so not going :lol: :lol:
Why not??? Go, go! :lol:

:lol: The fact that last August I was in main Sports News was enough for me :lol:

I can't believe what a lame joke I pulled off. Hay-wire. Psssh! Darn smart joke alright. Oh no, it's called Dirk's joke :lol: *stares at Erin*

DaWacko said:
:lol: The fact that last August I was in main Sports News was enough for me :lol:
:lol: :lol: Now I get it! Ducky in a recurring role. :lol: I laughed me silly!

Golden_smile I don't get the hay-wire part too. But I'm Erin and Dirk's Joke is a term coined by my friends for uhh...lame jokes...*hides from Casper*

I can't believe I LMAO when I read Casper's post.. :lol: Hay-wire :lol:

I can't believe how much I miss my old housemates.. well, ocassionally.. not always. :p

oh right, I understand now :) Thank you zippy :D

I can't believe that I stayed up until 3am this morning writing more of my song book! I got about 2 hours sleep! :lol:

Wibble I hope your friend gets better.
I can't believe the jerk that has moved into my office at work, how hard is it to make an another pot of coffee when you finish the first one.

I can't believe someone just said they "hate that Sara dyke."

Dyke. What... the.. hell.
There's opinion, then there's just.. ugh.

I can't believe that I had a stupid argument with my BF again....
I can't believe that he always drieves me up to the wall.
I can't believe that my mom spent a LOT of money on me :D (but this is ok :D)
I can't believe that I'll have 5 tests next week.
I can't believe that I'm still online instead of sleeping *shuts down computer*

I can't believe I was so obsessed with this itch on my stomach that I started scrathing at it, so now I've got a big scratch on my stomach. I almost went 'GAAHHHHH' when I had to shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back