The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can`t believe I was awake the whole night, just to get new spoilers from CSI!! How pathetic......... :lol: Went to bed at 7 in the morning! My bf looked at me like I was totally nuts, which is actually true...I guess. :lol:

I can't believe Casp brought up IKEA again even knows how I feel about that :lol:

I can't believe how green it is already outside

I can't belive how hungry I am, perhaps chocolate isn't the best breakfast

I can't believe how forgetful I am now!! :( :( :( I used to have such a good memory but now I can't remember any of the conversations I have online now, or even offline. And I just can't believe how effing forgetful I am! :mad: :( :(

I can't believe I went to bed at 8.30 p.m last night...then slept for 10 hours :eek: Sheesh, I must've been knackered.

wibble said:
I can't believe I went to bed at 8.30 p.m last night...then slept for 10 hours :eek: Sheesh, I must've been knackered.

OMG Wibble.. so did I.. well I was in bed at 8.15pm and got up at 8am.. I was soooo tired, dunno why though really..

I can't believe I went outside and walked for over 3 hours in the sunshine along the riverside :D I have a blister on the sole of my foot though.. yes again :rolleyes:

DaWacko said:
I can't believe Casp brought up IKEA again even knows how I feel about that :lol:
I can't believe I forgotten 'bout that! It's so true. IKEA is EVIL.

I can't believe my mom is a perfectionist. And we just found out about this just yesterday afternoon when she got fussy over some table lay-outs. :eek: Well, she must have been super-tolerant with my brothers and I then :lol:!

I can't believe I went pubbing last night and will go again tonight.. I can't believe my energy of getting up early (I'm a morning person) and working on school work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back