The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe sippy's toes are still swollen :( Sorry girl!

And I can't believe sippy still hasn't removed her banner, although I asked so politely.. girl, it makes mine look bad :rolleyes: :lol: j/k :p

I can't believe I've read the word 'CSI Game' like a thousand times today because of LtKitty :lol:

I'm very sorry for your loss crazy_steph. :(

I can't believe the flat my sister was going to buy has fallen through. She now has to start from scratch. :(

I cant believe Dave did actually break his ankle bone and he has to stay in hospital for a while! :( Get your ass on MSN soon as possible! We need to argue! :( :p

kazzy said:
I cant believe Dave did actually break his ankle bone and he has to stay in hospital for a while! :( Get your ass on MSN soon as possible! We need to argue! :( :p
:eek: NOOOOO!! OMG! I can't believe it!

I can't believe how much I love this song :)

I can't believe I found this squeeee cute and affordable appartment, but it's already been taken aarghh :mad: And now, there are only appartments that are just too expensive or it is not for 1 person to live in :( Anyone who wants to join me, living in Doet?? :rolleyes:

I can't believe I've read the word 'CSI Game' like a thousand times today because of LtKitty :lol:

I can't believe you sad that! :lol: ok sorry for that CSI Game!! :lol: my bad! :p

Dolphin said:
crazy_steph, I'm so sorry for your lost.

I can't believe I'm still here...

I'm really sorry for your loss too crazy_steph! *hugs*

Why can't you believe you are still here Dolphin? What happened?

I can't believe how many different parts of my body hurt - I fell over yesterday on the way home from school and have hurt absolutely loads of bones in my body! :rolleyes: :lol:

carlz31 said:
Azza4Speed said:
*spazzes* Agreed...

I can't beleive that Carlz can't believe that I can't beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't beleive its not butter.

:lol: YAAY!!

:eek: my brain has gone all confuzzled just looking at it :lol:
well, here goes: *breathes in*
I can't believe that Azza can't believe that I can't believe that Azza can't believe that I can't believe that Azza can't believe that I can't believe that Azza can't believe that I can't believe that Azza can't believe it's not butter *breathes out*

Yikes! :lol:

I can't believe that there's only two days until the school holidays :D

I can't believe that Carly and Azza have this thing going on for ever. lol.

I can't believe that one day my head hurts, the next my tooth hurts and now my stomach hurts. I swear I'm just gonna fall over one day and that'll be the end of me

I can't believe I still haven't cleaned the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back