The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Thanks :). It has come just in time for Greek Fest.

I can't believe my mom and brother will be gone till Sunday or Monday. I miss them already :(.

zippy and Dave, hope you get better.

Golden_Smile said:
Dolphin said:
crazy_steph, I'm so sorry for your lost.

I can't believe I'm still here...

I'm really sorry for your loss too crazy_steph! *hugs*

Why can't you believe you are still here Dolphin? What happened?

I can't believe how many different parts of my body hurt - I fell over yesterday on the way home from school and have hurt absolutely loads of bones in my body! :rolleyes: :lol:

I had had a really bad day and I was very tired, but I'm a little better now. Thanks and sorry, to get you worry...

I can't believe the dog throw up today... :(

I can't believe how brown my hands are in contrast to my legs... it looked funny when I leaned with my hand on my shin last night :lol: I was like :eek: my legs need sun!!!

I can't believe Josef (one of our pigeons, his wife is called Annie.. and yes I named them) kept my dad company yesterday evening :D Dad was pointing out where he was first :p

I can't believe I'm actually expecting Katester to respond to the picture of Josef and comment on the Heineken present on the table :lol:

I can't believe Katie actually left...For my city...Well technically not, it's like 5 minutes away from my city but she'll be 5 minutes away from my house when she gets here.

I can't believe I'm excited to see her if I ever do this weekend. ;) ...Okay yes I can believe it.

I can't believe it's 40 friggin degrees in my room and I haven't melted yet. Alas, there is still time.

I can't believe my compupter logged me off twice today.

I can't believe I spelled computer wrong for the umpteenth time today. :( :p

I can't believe how cute the word compupter sounds. :lol:

I can't believe Azza and Carly had that thing going on for like..6 posts. Man, I was confused the first time. ;)

I can't believe there are no ants in my room but there are ants in my walls. Where are they going? Do they go up my nose when I sleep? Ugh.

I can't believe I just saw a bird out of the corner of my eye and it scared the bajeebers out of me.

I can't believe I saw Rory Cochrane on tv today and it wasn't because CSI:Miami was on. It was because my Canadian channel got cheap and wanted to know what A Scanner Darkly was so they decided to put Rory and Keanu in the same room..
..*shivers*

I can't believe during that interview Rory Cochrane didn't have stubble. :eek: But he did have a black dress shirt. *dies*

I can't believe I totally went off-topic by being on-topic..If that makes any sense.

I can't believe I've been here a year and I still haven't learned how to spell 'DaWacko' properly...Well..Except for now.

I can't believe I just saw a cloud out of the corner of my eye and it scared the bajeebers out of me.

I can't believe I posted this many 'I can't believes'. Obviously there are A LOT of things I can't believe lately.

I can't believe how many "I can't believe's" Geni just posted :lol:

I can't believe that tomorrow is my last day of school for the term, and I've still got a Biology assessment to write up, a Biology prac to write up, a maths test and a chemistry test to go! :eek:

I can't believe i didn't ate much on breakfast ...

i can't believe my hamster is not eating much too.. :D

i can;t believe all night i was dreaming about game...ok sorry again :lol:

i can;t believe i am eating myself from inside! :lol:

i can't believe i mention word 'eating' so much! :D

I can't believe the mail just arrived and I haven't jumped up to get it yet :eek: I must be getting ill or something.. *runs to collect mail*

*1 minute later*
Alright, I can't believe the only envelop for me was from the tax-thingie-company :( not funny. I'm always scared of blue envelops.. hmm, I wonder what kind of phobia that would be.

I can't believe Dutchie looked up the phobia :lol: Trust me girl, when you reach my age, you'll develop that phobia too :lol: Every Dutch person has it.

I can't believe I'm having crisps for lunch, just because it was the only thing I could find in this whole friggin' house.. ok, and an opened can with runnerbeans, but ugh, no thanks :p

Looked up? I made it up myself. I'm so creative! :lol:

I can't believe I'll have blueenvelopephobia too when I reach Jayne's age! :eek:

I can't believe I'm not dressed yet! Go dress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back