The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe my Grandma died a week today and it's her funeral tomorrow :(, and I can't believe that I found out that I passed uni the day after she died and I never got to tell her :( :(

I'm very sorry to hear that, crazy_steph. I know what it's like to lose someone like that, too.

I can't believe I ate 5 cinnamon rolls... in 5 minutes. Mmm.

I can't believe I posted that 'I died' post and totally forgot about Katester's dream.. sorry gal :(

I can't believe I still don't know what my salary will be.

carlz31 said:

OK, this is going to be confusing...
I can't beleive that Azza can't beleive that I can't believe that she can't beleive that I can't beleive that she can't beleive its not butter. :lol:

woah, this is getting hard...

*spazzes* Agreed...

I can't beleive that Carlz can't believe that I can't beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't beleive its not butter.

:lol: YAAY!!

I Can't beleive Oz is out of the Cup. :(

I Can't beleive I suck at Algebra so bad.

Azza4Speed said:
*spazzes* Agreed...

I can't beleive that Carlz can't believe that I can't beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't beleive its not butter.

:lol: YAAY!!

:eek: my brain has gone all confuzzled just looking at it :lol:
well, here goes: *breathes in*
I can't believe that Azza can't believe that I can't believe that Azza can't believe that I can't believe that Azza can't believe that I can't believe that Azza can't believe that I can't believe that Azza can't believe it's not butter *breathes out*

Yikes! :lol:

I can't believe that there's only two days until the school holidays :D

I'm sorry for your loss crazy_steph.

I can't believe it's been 2 days already and I still can't walk properly. My toes are all swollen and I'm forbidden to eat whatever I like and I have 3 bags of chips and 3 huge bars of chocolates dancing in front of me!!! :( Please God...let me walk again...

I can't believe it's been 2 days already and I still can't walk properly. My toes are all swollen and I'm forbidden to eat whatever I like and I have 3 bags of chips and 3 huge bars of chocolates dancing in front of me!!! :( Please God...let me walk again...

hey maybe ask H he is Jesus! :lol: :D well just trying you cheer up, i am sorry for your situation right now :(

i can't believe i got my CSI Game! at last! wuuhuu! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back