The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe two cows sneezed on me yesterday. Or actually one cow and one bull. Mom said they are allergic to me.

Thank god there is sauna.

Cows sneezed on you?! *tries to hold back laughter :lol:*

I can't believe I'm being so mean to Ducky! Sorry!
I can't believe that I'm going 'wokking' wednesday...(is wokking a word in the rest of the world?? I don't know :confused:)

I can't believe that I've finally passed my driving test!!! Don't know how that happened. And I can't believe that I'm never gonna have to do a reverse round the corner ever again!!!!

i cant believe im out of hospital! :D
i cant believe i went 5 days!!! with a broken ankle! :p
i cant believe how hot the nurses are!! :D
i cant believe im on 3 crutches :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
defiantDittohead said:
i cant believe how hot the nurses are!! :D
:lol: oh dude, read my post in the Up/Down thread :lol:

I can't believe I burnt my back.. arghh.. on the other hand, tomorrow it will be nicely tanned :p
you should have joined me in my hospital bed :rolleyes:
...loads of nurses for you ;)

i cant believe i have to get the damn crutches to get food. i want a slave! :mad:

RoosCSILover said:
I can't believe Dave did that! Good luck! Poor Dave!

thanks :) it was fun. i just read, cant believe i covered 250pages! :p
JayneEmilysRealm said:
:eek: NOOOOO!! OMG! I can't believe it!
what do you mean? it was your fault! for rolling me off the bed ;) :lol: ..but then again, we like it rough :D

kazzy said:
I cant believe Dave did actually break his ankle bone and he has to stay in hospital for a while! :( Get your ass on MSN soon as possible! We need to argue! :( :p
thanks, me dear!!! :)
haha i was suprised that too. he said, hes you broke it...and someone will talk to me
i cant believe i almost had surgery and "forrest gump"-type legs. i cant believe i still might :(

ETA:
I CANNOT BELIEVE IM NOT ALLOWED BOOZE!!!!! :( :( :(
damn medication :p

I can't believe that I'm getting my report cards today. EEP! I really worked hard too and and I can't believe there's still a chance of me not getting straight A's! (Well, actually, I could've tried a little harder in cooking.... but I was scared I'd set the place on fire.)

I can't believe Geni can't believe Im coming to her city. I used to flippin live there!!! :lol:

I CAN'T BELIEVE JAYNE IS DRINKING A HEINKEKIN!!! Be sure to check for tranquilizers! Duckman's allergic to guinness so i suggest you should switch! :lol: :lol:

I can't believe Katie thinks I'm drinking a Heiney :confused: I thought I'd already switched to Guinness!! :eek: The Duckman is allergic to it.. YAY, that might pull the trigger.. I mean, that might reveal him.. her.. it.. Ann :lol:

I can't believe my tummy-ache :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back