The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boyfriend's best friend. I used to like him once, but he had never wanted to go out with me. Now that I'm in love with someone else, obviously, he seems to be realizing he had some kind of wrong prejudice with me. So we were hugging right after the bell rang, I was going to kiss him on his cheeks, but somehow his lips ended up on mine (surprise! -.-)... And since that was not enough, my bf saw us and even though he knows it wasn't meant to happen, he's still a little upset. Great school ending, indeed. F**k, I can't believe it!

I can't believe my Best Friend didn't tell me she's dating one of our really close friends... for a MONTH!
I can't believe I had to find out from someone else, who assumed I already knew!
I can't believe EVERYONE knew about this before me (yes, everyone, I checked, believe me)!!!!
I can't believe she did this... after all that we've been through, after that nice talk we had about TALKING to each other, and telling each other things!!!!!
I am so........ (can't use that kind of language on this board)

I can't believe I'm in this thread.
I can't believe I'm so bored.
I can't believe I'm almost finished with this quarter.
I can't believe I'm taking Tax Accounting next quarter.
I can't believe I decided to go to school next quarter.
I can't believe I'm still writing a list of "I can't believes."
I can't believe I like Dracula movies.
I can't believe Barbaro lost the Preakness...and almost his life.

I can't believe that the England players drank 70 litres of water in the match yesterday! :eek: They lost about 10-15 pounds of body weight when they should've put on a couple pounds of the water they drank. :eek: Man..No wonder England performed really crap. :(

From here

I can't believe that it is still cloudy and raining here!! Where oh where is the sun?!?!?! (in my town, it HARDLY ever rains...and its been doing it ALOT this past month!! I WANT THE SUN!)

I can't believe that I actually learned how to use PowerPoint without a class in it.

JayneEmilysRealm said:

I can't believe Ivory Coast stole our colour :(

It's shocking, isn't it? See... even duck in my avatar has gone orange :D

I can't believe the buss frigging went puff today and the new buss was too small and 10 of us had to stand and because I was youngest, i let older ones to sit so i stood there for an hour and half.

^I can't believe how happy I am to hear that Ducky, of the standing to let the elderly sit. Here it's normal too, to do that.. but I was once in another country (not telling you which one, otherwise I'm going to be virtually beaten up by them here) and my friend and I got up when we saw to old women get in.. and they kept thanking us for like 30 minutes.. they weren't used to that at all.. I think it's a pretty normal thing to do. I hope that when I'm old and grey, youngsters will do the same for me.

I can't believe I'm going to have my final job interview in 3 hours.. I friggin need a job!!

Oh, travelling 12 years in schoolbus (those were normal route buses) I'm used to it :D I remember being on 8th and 9th grade and kids didn't get up for older people and I always told 'em what to do! I'm used to be with eldery people :D I spent so much time with my grandma and in last years helped her a lot so it's kinda running in my veins

So it goes with everything... opening doors, giving a seat. Once I opened door when I was getting out the store and I had to wait a little while since that granny was slow and she laughed and thanked and said "we oldies are bit slow" and I told it's ok :lol:

It was really funny tho in the bus... mostly they were men... and they were polite and tried to say "no miss, you can sit" and I tell "nah, I think it's eldery people who sit. I have no problems to stand" :lol:

I can't believe how warm it is outside :(

I can't believe how little I've read for the entrance exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back