The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^then what is it?? :eek:

I can't believe I got three friggin rejections yesterday.. hmpf.. does honestly no one want to hire me?? :(

I can't believe one of the schools said to me: "we honestly think you'll be an acquisition to our team, and we absolutely think you're a fantastic teacher, and if it hadn't been for another candidate who just happened to have had more experience in the lower level of teaching, then, we would've picked you." Hmpf.. I can't believe people steal the jobs that were actually meant for me :mad:

I can't believe I was woken up by a small earthquake (3,8).
Ok,it wasn't a big deal but I live in a non seismic place and I felt my bed move.

I can't believe that as I am sat on the computer my left arm is in the sun so will burn (which always turns into a great tan for me) but my right arm will stay slightly tanned!

I can't believe the World Cup is finally here! :D

I can't believe I feel like a traitor, I just went to town and I was literally the only person who wasn't wearing an England top or the colours. :(

I can't believe how many England flags I've seen on cars today, I went to Tescos this morning and nearly every car in the car park had an England flag sticking up from the roof. Actually it was quite a bizarre sight from afar. :lol: At least no one can deny that us Brits have pride.

I can't believe that after two-three years... I was able to log in Y!messenger with my main account :eek:
I have been able to log in with that on Yahoo! to everything except Messenger... today I tried and... it worked :eek:

*is shocked*

I can't believe I didn't know there was a World Cup. *Feels slightly out of the loop*

I can't believe I can't put the guitar strings on my guitar. It's been two weeks.
I can't believe I can't put the strings on my electric guitar as well...What is this world coming to?

I can’t believe how hot are house is! Not only is it a really hot day, but my mum has decided to cook a chicken in the oven. :eek: It's about 100 bloody degrees in the house. I'm seriously considering sticking my head in the freezer.

I can't believe I have to leave for work right now... it's the middle of a saturday afternoon... :(

I can't believe I was almost in an accident yesterday. On a 2 lane road, a girl coming the other direction flipped her SUV, I pulled onto the shoulder (the only place on that road there actually IS a shoulder) and she landed behind me.

I also can't believe all she got was a tiny scratch.
God was really looking out for both of us, if she had landed on top of my little Saturn.... wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back