The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dolphin ;)

However, I can't believe he already (he's like 56) got a job offer at his former company, which he is going to accept, starting this monday :eek:

I can't believe I got up at 4am to work on my essay.

Yeah, jorja_fan86. I cannot believe Paris Hilton's song is gaining popularity! :eek: (I was listening to a radio station around noon and her song made it to number 2!)

I can't believe a friend of mine got free tickets for Shakira's concert on Sunday and I had to say no because I've got an exam on Monday,grrr....

I can't believe my friend won't shut up about Robbie Williams, she knows how much I loathe him and start gagging when I hear his name!!

I can't believe I'm going to have a CSI-marathon-partaaayy with a friend soon.. but uhm.. I'm afraid this will take us a whole week.. non-stop of watching :eek: But yum, that means, lots of pizza haha!

I can't believe I have a deadline tomorrow and I still need to write 10 pages haha.. uh-ohhh I'm so doomed!

I can't beleive Australia beat japan in the World Cup! (In the BAckground: WOOO! GO SOCCEROOS!)

I can't beleive someone stole my USB. *fumes*

I can't beleive I can't belive it's not butter.

I still can't believe that Australia actually got into the World Cup :lol:

I cant believe that the Blues lost last night 30-6 :rolleyes: it got to the point where I was embarrassed for them (and just for the record, I do know that no-one knows what on earth I am talking about, but I needed to vent)

I can't believe that Azza can't believe that its not butter!...I'm telling you, it's not :lol:

I can't believe it's Fathers day on Sunday and I've totally forgot! :eek: Man, I forget almost every year and it's always a mad rush to find a present for my Dad. :lol:

i cant believe im moving house, i have too much junk and not enough room.

i cant belive ive booked my cat to have his bits chopped LOL hehehehe

I can't believe I got a wicked job for summer! :D

I just got off the phone with the person who conducted the interview I thought I blew, and she was like, "Are you still interested in the job?" I was like Yes!

Once I was off the phone I did a happy dance, and then got depressed because my hardest exam is in less than an hour. :(

Tinkerbell said:
I can't believe it's Fathers day on Sunday and I've totally forgot! :eek: Man, I forget almost every year and it's always a mad rush to find a present for my Dad. :lol:
I can't believe you almost got me on that one!!! :eek: In here, father's day was on 19 March.

Dolphin said:
I can't believe you almost got me on that one!!! :eek: In here, father's day was on 19 March.
:lol: Sorry about that! I forget that everyone else celebrates it in different months.

That's ok. It was kind of funny... :lol: I was like Father's day: :eek: I hadn't bought him anything!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back