The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I got another invitation for a job interview.. of 20 letters, 10 invitations so far.. not too bad :p

I can't believe how HOT it is.. it feels like it's above 30 C or something.. Inside the car it was 70C!!! :eek: or so said that thermometer-thingy on the dashboard.

I can't believe World Cup is just around the corner and I'm not excited at all...

I can't believe I had so much fun with my friend today coz we began every word with the letter 'n'. Nike nhis...now nupid...na na na!! Like silly kids again...and we're both in our late 20s... :rolleyes: :lol:

I can't believe how hot it has been here! :eek:

I can't believe that we changed our dinner room table into a table tennis table! :lol: Can change between both, so we have a dinner table and a table tennis table! :D

I can't believe how good my brother is at table tennis

I can't believe how much it's been raining around here! I envy those people enjoying warm, summery weather. :)

I can't believe I woke up at 12.44am and was seriously convinced that the clock said 4.44am :rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm having another job interview in about two hours and I can't find anything suitable to find.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I can't believe I'm having another job interview in about two hours and I can't find anything suitable to find.
Why do you need to find something suitable to find? :lol:

:lol: Whooopsy.. I meant, I couldn't find anything suitable to wear.. hey, it was 7.16am when I typed that, don't blame a girl for not having her mind in order at that time during the day :lol:

I can't believe the interview-people were so desperate to pick me for the job, and thought I will be a great add to their team.. still they chose someone else arghh.. :mad:

I can't believe how hot it really is.

I can't believe I have to wait for another hour before I hear whether I'm hired at my old school.. it was so funny talking to my old teachers (and thus possible future colleagues), they all remembered me.. but I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.. :rolleyes:

^^ :lol: Ok, at 7.16am I'm still in dreamland so yeah I can understand that nyehe...

I can't believe it's so quiet in here...coz of World Cup I think...

I can't believe how long I've been putting off doing my laundry... ew.
I can't believe I feel better now than I did before I went to work today.
I can't believe how simple a kind act can be, yet how rarely we see them.
I can't believe my old best friend is Pregnant:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back