The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Golden_Smile - agree with you there, time certainly flies!

I can't believe I got sunburnt whilst shopping in the city this morning! It must be hotter here than I thought :eek:

^I can't believe it was probably hotter in the UK than here :( sun was out, warm but too many clouds to be able to get a sunburn.. well I think.. I didn't go out much really :rolleyes:

I can't believe my canary is watching TV now :lol: She's just sitting there in her doorway paying attention to some religious programme I put on.. :rolleyes: She doesn't have that from me.. *switches to another channel* Sorry Kazzi (<-canary).

I can't believe we actually have food in our house. :eek: *runs to grab a pop-tart*

^^ I can't believe you have pop-tarts! :eek: I want :p

I can't believe that as I was in the middle of having a conversation with one of my really good friends, and although I am feeling crappy I was still really nice to her (as always :D), she just suddenly goes "are you pissed off at me?" I don't know why she got that impression, she knows why I am feeling crappy at the moment :confused:

*eats poptart and gives one to Golden_Smile*

I can't believe your friend got that impression. I can't believe how friends can do that. I can't believe it..I can't.. :lol:

I can't believe how many times I've said 'I can't believe'.

I can't believe at 6pm I was craving for beer.. well it is logical though, since I was up at 6am.. so yeah, makes sense *grabs Heineken*

I can't believe how hyper my canary is.. must be the weather. I also can't believe she's fascinated by religious programmes on TV :rolleyes:

I can't believe I have no idea what poptart is.. :confused:

I can't believe my parents and brother are in Prague right now and I'm here, supposedly working on my thesis. :(

^Arghh.. yeah being woken up by your pet early in the morning sucks! I know. I have a cat and she used to scratch at my window (that horrible noise) when she wanted to come in.. so when I opened the doors (had French windows) she came cuddling up to me in bed, sit on my face and stuff while it had been raining outside.. arghh.. :mad: I was woken up by my parents and brother who left this morning for Prague.. at 5.45am.. mum: "just wanted to say byes and go back to bed now" I got up.. so man, I can't believe I've been up ever since and not really sleepy actually :confused: (it's 10.30pm)

I know, Jayne. When I lived with my parents the cats (3) used to wack me up with theirs "moustaches"...

I can't believe I actually miss being awake like that!!!

Oh Dolphin, I know!! It's been ages that I got up early in the morning and just go my way during the day and keep staying awake.. I don't need much sleep.. it's just at times I'm a lazy person and like to cuddle my pillow some more. But after today I realised that I can do it still.. so probably tomorrow I'll do the same! :p

I can't believe my sister is getting married to her GF.. aww I'm proud ^^

^that happened to my sister once :rolleyes: she was like: "oh you've become an aunt again btw" :rolleyes: Yeah I hadn't seen her in about a year or so :lol:

ETA: Thanks Dolphin :D

I cant believe im half asleep and eating cotton candy. :lol:

I cant believe that when i went on the log ride at the amusement park, my pants got soaked right through! :eek:

I can't believe I've started seven books in the last three months and finished only one.
LOL.

What a book whore. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back