The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Fanta is disgusting! :eek: You so cannot have more than one sip because it's just too sweet! I think it's disgusting anywhere. :p

we have Fanta too.. .all kinds of Fanta... and I hate it. Well..not all but Orange Fanta... it had icky taste. I rather have Hartwall Jaffa :D Oh, at Heathrow I bought some cool Fanta, what wedon't have here :D it was good. Then there was this FantaFree what I used to drink

I can't feckin' believe my internet connection died on me yesterday! Blaaadeee feckin' baboon!!! I called the support and they made me listen to their melancholic music for ages and I had to call a trillion times just to get through! And in the end, they couldn't help me and now I gotta wait for a technician to call me within 24-48 hrs. DAMN!!! :mad:

I can't believe the friggin oxymorons cancelled my job interview for today :mad: Now I've only had one interview and must hope that I'd get that job.

I can't believe how relaxed I am, while I have so many things to do :eek:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I can't believe the friggin oxymorons cancelled my job interview for today :mad: Now I've only had one interview and must hope that I'd get that job.
Oh that's too bad! Hmmpphh their lost...

I can't believe it's only Tuesday. It feels like a Friday disguised as a Sunday who's going to overthrow Wednesday.

I can't believe my favourite character in a book I'm reading has been killed off! This sounds a bit ridiculous, but I'm really upset! :( I haven't got the heart to pick up the book and read the rest of it now!

Awwws...sorry your upset Tink. No, I don't think it's ridiculous - I've been upset over characters dying in books before. And I'm even worse with movies most of the time :eek:

If it's a HP book that you're reading, my advice...carry on anyway :)

I cant believe I laughed out aloud at Tinkerbell's post. Sorry..but it's funny in a cute way! :lol:

I cant believe that today is a wonderful day! Pretty, no sun at all! :D I mean..sun with no rain. :D

^^^ Thanks wibble, I'm so pleased I'm not the only one who seems get really upset about stuff like this. Well, I've only got another book left until I'm up to date, so I'll keep going. I don't how I'm going to sit through the film when it come out next year - I'll be a blubbering mess. :lol:

By the way - I really love your Alan Rickman icon - he is a total babe. :D

Tinkerbell said:
By the way - I really love your Alan Rickman icon - he is a total babe. :D

Aw, thanks Tink - I agree, he's a babe, especially in Sense & Sensibility as Colonel Brandon (the film my icon is from). I must've watched that movie a hundred times now :eek:

I can't believe I've been waiting almost a month now for a cheque to come through! :eek: I'd better chase them up and see where it is!

I can't believe that it's said there's gonna be 2 weeks real summer in my country, the other days are supposed to be rainy and cloudy.... :rolleyes:

I can't believe that I had promised that I was going to make a wallpaper for Rita aka cathwarfan, but I haven't had time to make it so far :mad: *runs to make the wlp :)*

I can't believe that I haven't seen my bf for almost 2 weeks.

I can't believe that I travelled out my soul and had a terrible trip with my class

I can't believe that I drank alcohol to a f-ing pill and vomited to my classmates' room (who didn't drink at all)

I can't believe that loads of f-ing ppl add me to their msn list from my town who DON'T know me at all. How the hell should I tell'em I don't wanna talk to them at all? :rolleyes:

And finally, I can't believe how boring this post is :lol:

i can't believe school is over! :D wuuhuuu freedom for three months! :devil:

Summer here we come! :devil: :cool:

I can't believe it's an hour earlier than I thought it was. I thought my 5:30 was a no-show and only had a little over an hour until I could leave. :( But nooooooooo. I'm stuck here at least two more hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back