The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I dreamed about Canadian money. Who dreams about Canadian money? And it was all the right colors too! :lol:

kazzy said:
You think, wibble?! :lol:

I cant believe how tired I am- was watchign the X-files til 5am, I didnt expect it to be so friggging light! and I couldnt sleep... :( oh well. *watches more X-files* :p

I can't believe you were getting to watch The X-Files! I really want to start watching it since I have played the PS game and loved it! I was actually going to buy the first season because my brother said he'd buy it off me if I didn't like it, but I think I ended up running out of money :lol:

I can't believe no channels show The X-files over here anymore! :(

and...

I can't believe that one of my good friends has just split up with her fiancee! :( They were so perfect for each other!

Aaaaah! Don't eat me! *runs from the zombie*

I can't believe I'm finally going to watch a movie in a cinema after staying home for ages with dvds. Gosh I miss the popcorn.

I can't believe one of my best friends is going to Las Vegas for a week and is going to be staying at the Bellagio :eek: Man, she's so lucky!

I can't believe my best friend is leaving for Greece in 19 days. She'll be gone for over 2 months and she'll be going to all the hot islands. Ah well, at least she's bringing me back Fanta :devil:.

robospanker_fan said:
Aaaaah! Don't eat me! *runs from the zombie*

Now that I think about it that nice, juicy brain of yours is looking pretty tasty. :p

:lol: j/k ;)

I can't believe it's 1:21 am and I haven't gotten caught being up this late yet! :eek:

jorja_fan86 said:
I can't believe my best friend is leaving for Greece in 19 days. She'll be gone for over 2 months and she'll be going to all the hot islands. Ah well, at least she's bringing me back Fanta :devil:.

Umm...Fanta? Are we talking about same Fanta? You like Fanta?

I can't believe you people don't need sleep and I can't believe I'm saying this since I'm also one of those 'people'.

^ sounds oddly familiar :rolleyes:

I can't believe my job interview went so well.. out of 15 responses he received they picked me and two others.. and now he said he was very positive about me.. gawd, one more candidate to go and then Thursday I'll hear if I'm the chosen one!! *crosses fingers* please Gawdess, make my only job interview the job!!

^ you're already done?? :eek: Here school finishes in the first or second week of July and starts again in the last week of August :( Poor Dutch kiddos.. and well, teachers too :p

DaWacko said:
jorja_fan86 said:

Umm...Fanta? Are we talking about same Fanta? You like Fanta?

If this is what you mean then yes :lol:. They have it here in Canada but the one here is awful compared to what I had over in Greece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back