The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when something is brought up in an episode, it sometimes takes a life of it's own. :lol: :lol:

We love Da Man!
LoveHearts.gif

Ooooh, Lady Heather's Box on tonight. :D

smiliegenerator_test.png

----------------------------
spellbound0406.jpg

I know-I wasn't mad-I know your were doing the hypothetical thing--- just perplexed- cause that he's "gay" NO WAY JOSE I'm so protective of him-- :mad: --and I'm in the cosmetic business and have many "gay" friends- and fact one Michael cracked me up the other day- (we had lunch together) and of course I started ranting about guess who :p-and I've got pics in my wallet-and showed them to him-- so anyway- he goes "he's Ok, for an older guy-- but I'll take Nick"" :lol: and besides "LHB" tonight "Butterflied" is on right after- :p

Speaking of Butterflied, I re-watched it today. He is so HOT in it :eek:

Hottness factor aside, it's a damn good episode :cool:
I love it. Awesome acting , beautiful photography, great music ...

Got a question for you guys: could you come up with your top 4 'Pure Grissom Hottness' episodes? :D

Here's mine:

1. Jackpot *nothing beats the backward cap, t-shirt and jacket ;)

2. Formalities *the tux, man! the tux!! :cool:

3. Butterflied *confused Grissom -confusion looks good on him :D, close ups, peanut butter, silk and butterflies :rolleyes:

4. Committed *just hot. Enough said.

My first idea was to come up with my top 10, but I rapidly concluded that it was nearly impossible :eek:
So I came up with my top 4 instead.

Thinking back, I realized that in these particular episodes, he is incredibly HOTTT from the beginning to the end :D, so that's why they're in my top 4 :D
IMO it doesn't get any hotter than that.

PS: I know this is not the pic thread, but hey I had to justify the hottness - and my ranking ;)

Jackpot and Formalities are definitely 1 and 2.
I think Shooting Stars might be 3 because of 'the hat', short sleeves and vest. Plus Grissom stargazing and traipsing across the desert.
It's tough to pick a fourth one but I think I'm going with Cool Change and that nice fitting black short-sleeved shirt.
I liked the days when Grissom was a bit more light-hearted.

Ok some of my fave Pure Hottness eps:

1. Jackpot - Of course! :p Grissom working solo, how can a devoted GGfan not chose this ep? :rolleyes:

2. Formalities - I nearly fell over when I first saw him in that HOTT Tux!! Need we say more? :D

3. Mea Culpa - So hott, hott, hott in a suit.
luvlove.gif

4. Pirates of the Third Reich - Dressed in black, the angles and lighting in the background. Especially the ending with the head-lights.
luvlove.gif

Ggxxbanner.jpg

Pledging Mr. Johnson: Ohhh that denim shirt. And finally, a glimpse of his dark side when Catherine calls him on his social abilities.

Jackpot: No explanation necessary, y'all know the details.

Formalities: Tux. *dies*

Secrets & Flies: Grissom in suit. Grissom in court. Grissom getting in unethical guy's face. Rowr.

oceanbirch said:
It's tough to pick a fourth one but I think I'm going with Cool Change and that nice fitting black short-sleeved shirt.
Oh, yeah. Cool Change would be in my top 10 :D

I remember that shirt. Very nice indeed. Loved it when he was on the roof of the hotel with his arms crossed. Such a hot shot :rolleyes:

I'm so there on your top 4 GrissomFREAK!! :) :)
I also liked him in Scooba Doobie Doo, especially in the chalk scene...he looked sooooo sweet and cute and shy, like a little boy ;)...and the awkward way he raised a little the brim of the hat and put it back again, it was like "switching" his thoughts off, and "tuning" back to work, after Sara's touch...*sighs* I just looove this scene :) ...he's able to convey so much with just a glance or a small gesture...he's amazing! :D :D

So true. He doesn't even have to talk. Only great actors can do that. One look, one gesture worth a thousand words.

Chalk scene is great. Griss, Sara, the cap and blue overalls :rolleyes: = Paradise :D

He first wore the "beard" in S/4 and I was awe-struck- how sexy and good looking he was with it- I probably like him in every eppy of that season- especially "JACKPOT" of course I also like SUCKERS--- TURN OF THE SCREW-- --FUR AND LOATHING and 11 ANGRY JURORS tough call on S/4 because I like them all- :p

gris_uvlightning.png

Oh my gosh... I forgot about Scuba Doobie Doo with the jumpsuit and the chalk and all that good stuff.

You definately picked the right episodes for your top four ebuzz55. There is nothing that I like better than a good looking man in a tux. :devil: :devil:Sorry for the tongue hanging out but when I think of Grissom I just can't stop drooling. :D

Strange, I don't think of Grissom when I eat peanut butter. :rolleyes:

It felt great last night not having to worry about recording. :lol: :lol:
I needed the break. :D

BP_n_KS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back