The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree. I kind of look forward to the summer break.
I re-watched KKBB and enjoyed all my Grissom scenes again.

KKBB - A greg ep. Enjoyed it very much. :D

WP and Faye D. What a combo!
clapsmiley.gif

I'm going to pass on the CSI marathon. :rolleyes:

But, I will record next week.
biglolsmiley.gif

--------------------------
IamHOT.jpg

grissomfreak, thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting a 'formalities' pic on there. its brought a ray of sunshine to an otherwise rainy english spring day!

(that tux - good god have mercy!!!!!)

is it wrong to be doing this when i'm supposed to be working?? hee. (sshh. don't tell anyone!)

You're most welcome, poppylvsgriss :)

And don't worry I won't tell anyone :D
Drooling over Mr Hottness when you're supposed to be working may be wrong, but it feels sooooooo good! -and let's face it, we all do that, right guys? :p :p

Here's a great article with Carol Mendolsohn from the Chicago Tribune-lots of WP/Grissom tidbits and talk about the "finale" and S/7-look's like he'll still be around ;)courtesy of grisslybear

CAROL MENDOLSOHN INTERVIEW

This is also now on our "news" files ;)

WOO-HOO-HOO-two Billy movies on this week- same old same old- but still great- on Tues. May 30 on the USA channel at 1:30 pm The Beast (check your local listings) and on Sat. June 3 same channel- Fear at 4:pm

DesertWind you rock!! Fear !YAYNESS! The BEast(Scuba suit *drools*) !yayness! Thank you thank you Thank you. Hehehe. Sorry I think I got carried away! what am I kinding you can't get carried away with the hotness.

Ohhh, maaaannn THE BEAST!! Haven't seen this one yet. Too bad it wasn't released on DVD ... found the VHS on eBay, placed a bid. Hope I'll win.

He sure looks hot in this movie :eek: :eek:
His beard was ... very ... thick :p, and his salt and pepper hair :cool: = soooooooooooo SEXY!

I've only seen pictures. But huh, white t-shirt, backward cap :rolleyes: and scuba suit :rolleyes: If THIS isn't hottness ... then I don't know :lol:

*THUD*

EDIT hey guys, made a few Grissom banners HERE :D
Oh and newflame, good choice ;)

desertwind thank you for the interview!! :)
Wow, great to see that WP actually wants the fans to know the real Grissom, up close and personal :D! (and maybe through Grissom let the fans get a glimpse of WP himself - why else he'd choose to wear one of his shirts in the most personal scene of all six seasons?? ;) :p)

One quote from the interview "... Grissom with his clothes on, albeit he was lying in a bed, he was fully dressed [laughs].", made me wonder :rolleyes: WHY, WHY, WHY...was he fully dressed??? :devil: ;) :D :D

I have a theory about why he was fully Dressed. But I don't wanna upset anyone so I'll keep my mouth shut. Anyways Yayness for Spike and the CSI marathon. hehe

No, really, why do u think newflame? :rolleyes: (your answer was intriguing ;)) I wont be upset, i promise :cool:, (why would anyone be upset?? :rolleyes:) i want your pov on this hot topic! :D :D

I think I have an idea as to what your theory might be, newflame.
But still, I'd have liked to see a little more skin ;)

Well, actually I'd have liked to see a little more. Period. I don't know, uh ... a kiss, for instance, would have been awesome. But hey, that's only me :D I know -although I don't see why, that it would have upset some fans. Well, guys --> :p :p :p :p ;)

ANYway. Wearing his shirt for this particular scene shows how much 'into' his character WP is. That's cool :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back