The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe :D

He forgot the most important virtues :lol:

Other than that, he was sooo right. Grissom's such a lovable guy ... and huggable, and kissable too ;)

FallenforGrissom said:
BTW George Eads' quote from the interview (tnx desertwind :)), regarding Grissom pretty much sums up what we all think about our fav CSI:
"I mean, doesn't everyone just love Grissom? There's just something eccentric and weird and kooky and cool and awesome about Grissom, man!"
(he forgot to say SEXY AND HOT!! Now, we have a complete account of his virtues!! :lol: :lol: :D)

Awww that was very sweet of him coming from a Man's POV. :D
I can understand why he didn't mention HOT and SEXY does the word "brokeback" mean anything? :lol: :lol:

Thanks for adding HOT and SEXY to GE's description Fallen. :p

----------------------------
GRISSOM: I'm sure there's something out there looking down on us from somewhere else in the universe, they're wise enough to stay away from us.

I have a question I think WPRMW asked a couple times. would it actually bother you if Grissom was Gay? If he was which out of the guys would be his match?

Nahhh, wouldn't bother me in the least. Well, maybe a little :p -but only because that means I could never have him :D

His match out of all the guys? Warrick. Physically they would be a match IMO :cool:
Tall. Strong. Both have a beard.

Nick is too ... small. I don't know :lol: :lol:

I'd be a Warrick/Grissom shipper :cool:
Huh ... 'Wassom'? 'Gilick'?? :lol: :lol:

I don't think George would describe WP as "Hott" or "sexy" :lol: beings their both straight guys ;)but it was a cool description of him-- so how do all you fans feel about the possibility of Grissom being a "married man" will he dress different- act different-smile and joke more-- maybe have a hand in firing Ickly Ecklie :lol:S/7 should be interesting- and 3 long months to wait-- :(

I can't go that long without my Billy. Goo dthing we've got http://billypetersen.com/TheGallery/index.php to keep us busy... :)
I think Grissom will be more of the eccentric and weird and kooky and cool and awesome and wisecracking and sexy and all-around hottt (three Ts. he deserves every pixel) we have seen him as in past seasons.
After all, Cream-O'-Wheat in a gun barrel does mean the person is likely a cereal killer. :lol:

desertwind said:
so how do all you fans feel about the possibility of Grissom being a "married man" will he dress different- act different-smile and joke more-- maybe have a hand in firing Ickly Ecklie :lol:S/7 should be interesting- and 3 long months to wait-- :(

Grissom as a married man, hmmm?
Bigthink2.gif

I can see that BUT not to Cat, Sara or Sophia. Sorry. :(
That doesn't work for me. No thank you.
Nonono.gif

Yes, he would dress differently. Chances are, his work hours would be cut back. Less stress and much happier. :D
A change man? You bet! :D

-----------------------
Slice.jpg

As to the "gay" question, i would not mind, (everyone has the right to choose his sexual identity), but i would definitely be disapointed :(, and i guess i'm talking on behalf of all (or almost all ;)) womankind, when i say it would be a pity such a guy to be out of reach ... :p (Maybe... LH could do something to help him resolve this hypothesized sexual confusion :p :D... what do you think WPRMW? ;) ;)) (As for partner, we rule out Brass and Doc (he likes younger... ;)), so it would be either Nick or Warrick, and since he likes more troubled and complex characters, with weaknesses (drinking for instance? :p), i'd go for Warrick (young,independent, strong personality, gumbling weakness...). Weird, no "gay" ship exists in talk csi, how come?? :lol: (and don't tell me that a 'gay' ship would be impossible, because i could point out more than one ships that exist and are at least as unlikely -or more- to actually happen!! :lol: :lol:)

But, since the gay thing is totaly unreal (thank God! :D), and he'll probable be a married -or like a married- guy in S7, i would think that he'll be cool, more relaxed, sexier than ever, with a sweet, happy, confident smile on his face :) :)...i just hope he keeps the beard :D (and show some more skin, wearing more short-sleeved shirts... ;) :p)

FallenforGrissom said:
As to the "gay" question, i would not mind, (everyone has the right to choose his sexual identity), but i would definitely be disapointed :(, and i guess i'm talking on behalf of all (or almost all ;)) womankind, when i say it would be a pity such a guy to be out of reach ... :p (Maybe... LH could do something to help him resolve this hypothesized sexual confusion :p :D... what do you think WPRMW? ;) ;)) )

Lady H. helping DaMan, hell yeah! Gay or not. :lol: *rubs hands and drooling just thinking about that*
luvlove.gif

--------------------------
Mcpic.jpg

newflame13 said:
would it actually bother you if Grissom was Gay? If he was which out of the guys would be his match?

The only thing that would bother me is that I couldn't dream about being with him, that wouldn't make much sense then :D
But if he'd be gay, I'd choose Nick or Greg for him ;)

FallenforGrissom said:
i just hope he keeps the beard :D (and show some more skin, wearing more short-sleeved shirts... ;) :p)
hehe me too. You took the words right out of my mouth :D

*SIGH* that beard drives me CRAAAAZY :eek:

OK--- enough of this chit chatter- :( :( he's a sexy-vibrant-charming-handsome-magnetic straight man and has always flirted with many women-HELLO--- :p :pand I just watched the "The Early Show" interview -again--gawd he's good-looking-his skin was so smooth-- :p and did you all know that Julie Chen is Les Moonves's wife--(trivia) could they have any more money? :lol: and WP said this is from his lips--""the implications are, that him and Sara have had a relationshop for years" and kept it a secret-- but Nick and Cath knew--and he continued with (relating to the last scene) "they were talking like a married couple in the bedroom" "quote un-quote" just repeating his words- so I hope he's happy, he and does seem to be joking and smiling more :lol:

SEXY SLY FOX

Chit chatter? :confused: Sorry desertwind we're just kidding about the gay issue with Grissom. We know he's straight, gorgeous and HOTT!
drooling.gif

About BP's comment, well he has said many interesting things about Grissom. :lol:
Seriously, I think Billy says stuff like that just to please some fans. :rolleyes:

True or not only time will tell. :D

In the mean time, let's all enjoy and have fun this summer. :D

------------------------
Ggbanner.jpg

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
Chit chatter? :confused: Sorry desertwind we're just kidding about the gay issue with Grissom. We know he's straight, gorgeous and HOTT!

Absolutely agree with u WPRMW!! :) :) Seriously there is no doubt about that :D :D.
I thought it was clear that we were discussing a completely hypothetical/philosophical question ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back