The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago I thought GrissomFREAK Told all of yous. But no biggy. It's nice to be missed. Went looking for Billy but no luck. I'll hav to wait til Next year. Sorry guys. It seems like I missed out on a lot while i was gone. :lol: I might catch up by tomorrow. Hehehe

newflame!! i missed you girl, welcome back ;)

about Friends, i've seen couple eps, but i've never been crazy about it. i actually like Will & Grace better :p

GF you have no idea how i love his bedroom scenes :devil: to hot to be true! and tight jeans, i don't usualy like guys who wear them but he did it 20 years ago when it was on top ... and i have to say that he looked HOT :D *melts* (i've never before melted b/c a guy in tight jeans, in this case i just can't help myself)

newflame helloooo! Welcome back (you and your yummmy :p avi ;))!
It's hard keeping up with you guys regarding Billy P's movies...I've only seen Manhunter, TLaDiLA and Fear. Unfortunately my local dvd stores (and local tv channels) don't appreciate Billy much :mad:, and don't have (nor show) any of his old movies... :(

Ok ladies I'm trying to find the perfect sig.. of Grissom what would you recommend, I've looked at HUNDREDS of pictures of Grissom. All hot, I have narrowed it down to with the beard, maybe the hat, and maybe the sunglasses
love the tux :devil:
I'll go post on the picture thread also..

Of course, all his pictures are hot! He's the most atractive man in the universe!!! ;)

As for me, I looooooove the beard (never liked beards before, go figure!) and the profile (preferably his left side, I don't know why), and I especially love it when I see his eyelashes... Wish I had some like that! :lol:

Of course, all his pictures are hot! He's the most atractive man in the universe!!!
Amen to that! :D

today i've watched Snuff, awesome ep. grissom looked so sheepish in the beggining. have i said before that i completely adore when he is puzzled or slightly embarassed or sheepish? oh booooy *thud*

ETA:
desertwind posted an article on GSR thread were Mr. Shankar said that Billy will miss only two episodes next season because of his theatre plans. I thought it will be much more, so i'm glad it will be only two :D

hey desertwind, have i told you that i A D O R E your avatar?? no? so i'm saying it now :D i just melt every time he's in a suit ...

desertwind said:
His "real" teeth- from "Turn Of The Screw" S/4-smiling with Woody and the end talking, about his thrill of rollar coasters :Dsee the difference-? :eek:

ALL SMILES

Yeah, they wanted him to have that big, white 'Kennedy Smile' like most of the Joe Fitzgerald Kennedy's sons had. ;) But I'll take his natural teeth and looks anyday! Is it just me or does anyone else notice the way he has a slightly crooked, but oh so cute grin? How he will /thud!/ lick his lips a little, then he smiles just a bit with the left side of that sweet mouth curving up at first before he gives that heart-melting million watt smile? What a guy, what a smile!
<sighs while drooling at WP photos> :D

GGgirl1 said:
I finished watching Hard Promises a few minutes ago and just wanted to share a few things with you all: first, I think WP is totally yummy in tight jeans and turquoise T-shirt. I think he looked like a 15-year old when he climbed up that tree! Second, Sissy Spacek is a very lucky lady in this movie. Wouldn't we all like to have been in her place? ;) And, last but not least, her character Chris is absolutely crazy to choose the other man!

Aint it the truth! Even if he visited a few times a year, that would be a lot more fun than her choice of 'Mr. -yawn- Dependable' :lol: Now what would have been really funny, have a sequel where nine months later, a little bouncing bundle of joy with a head of curly hair and big, sapphire blue eyes arrives! Besides, she had all the pleasures of a husband and none of the hassles of having one around 24/7! :devil:

I'm drooling with you, baby! I've been doing that all day, working on my WP pictures... Oooooooooooooh, he's HOT! ;)

jeanmacgreen said:
Besides, she had all the pleasures of a husband and none of the hassles of having one around 24/7! :devil:

And she didn't have to pick up his socks and wash his clothes!!! :lol: Not that I would mind... :devil: Oh no... ;)

HeyAdzix have I told you that you're totally "cool" ;)very smart and on top of things- ;) thank's, the avie was bigger- but you know I had to downsize it :( we're a great bunch- so fun to be here with you all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back