The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hhunter i'm definitely in for the letter to Billy!! We need to agree on one picture (more representative of his Hottness- boy, that's going to be tough ) and send it over with the letter and of course persuade him to sign it for all of us!!
maybe he could DEDICATE it to every one of us!!!!!! :D :D i mean he could write: "for FallenforGrissom, Newflame, GrissomFREAK, Adzix, Desertwind, hhunter, WPRMW ..." etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i WOULD DIE!!! omg, that would be just too awesome!!! it would be my wallpaper forever :lol:

about the pic, we can nominate some pics on the pic thread and then vote to choose The One. what'ya think? :D (sorry, but i'm so excited :p )

Hey, Ad that's a GREAT idea :cool:

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
A cap with no beard. :eek:
I second that. No beard and a cap was OK -but just OK :p NOTHING beats the beard and the cap. Such a HAWWWWWWTTTTTTT combo *whew, hot in here* :eek:

Mel23 said:
Of course, I bet I know what we'd *really* write if we could...."I want to kiss you and tear your clothes off and...*censored by meter* ROFL! (don't worry, I wouldn't *really* do it)
:lol: I sooooo would :D :devil: :p

And I totally agree with you FallenforGrissom= he is his own man-rarely paparazzi follows him and he does what he wants- would just love to see him get the acclaim he so deserves- not that he cares- we care- ;)actually here's one where the paparazzi did catch him and Gina :eek:

GO AWAY

[/b]desertwind[/b] when was that pic taken. He has the beard.
He doesn't look entirely pissed off, just a little upset
but at least they were just walking down the street, those
papparizzi can get pretty brutal, catch people in "real awkward moments"
And, about the letter to him, first we have to find out what is up with the "family memmber situation"
**go to spoiler thread** if you don't know what I am talking about
and then we can write him a letter and ask him for about...10 no..20 autographed pictures :D
Adzix, yes we will have to decide which picture he should autograph

hhunter the pic. is from 2004 them walking in L.A- where he lives while filming CSI-with her niece from Chicago and their doggie- they were going to a park and to brunch-on a Sunday -- and a camera spotted them - he does look p----off- wouldn't want him to look at me like that- and look's like she's saying 'that's OK honey" :(I've got some more somewhere- will try and find them-yes the beard- :p

yes, it does look like she's saying something to him, but I guess you are right, I wouldn't want him looking at me like that

Regarding the one-and-only pic i would say it has to be from either Jackpot or Formalities :D (for his hottness is obviously reaching lethal levels in these two epies ;)), and i'm in favour of the Jackpot pics (it doesn't matter which, they are all just great!) for the following reasons:

1) We have the cap and the Beard!
2) We have the cap, the Beard and jeans! :D
3) We even have backward cap! :p
4) The Jackpot dressing code is i believe closer to the type of clothes that WP wears in his real life,
so they are more representative of him and his life style...

Don't get me wrong, Formalities pics are absolutely fabulous, but i don't think tux is his wardrobe choice... :rolleyes: (too bad if u ask me ;))

Off course there is a certain TLaDiLA pic i would die to get him sign for me :devil:...but i don't think he'll find it appropriate :p...
what do you think Adzix ;)??

P.S. desertwind i tried to PM u but couldn't. Is there sth with your message box?

just seen The Rat Pack for the first time. and i have two favorite scenes :D no.1 the one in .. umm ... bed :devil: and no.2 the one with ice cream and bath-robes :D :D

i also noticed that the guy who played Bobby - JFK's bro (Zeljko Ivanek) played the killer in CSI in Nesting Dolls.

i think it was a really good movie. even if WP wasn't there i would've liked it. oh, i noticed they did something to his teeth there, don't ya'll think?? i guess to make him more like the real JFK. he played good :D

yes, I saw that movie for the first time last week, I liked it. and the...bedroom sceen... and his teeth there were really white. Maybe that's what Jack Kennedy's teeth looked like. I'm not sure.
Yes, Jackpot for the picture for those same reasons,
the jeans, beard and hat. Totally Billy ;)

Ok, completely off topic, but wanting to ask you guys:
I was watching Friends the other day, and this idea got to me: If our CSI friends were playing in 'Friends' (and vice versa if Friends cast was playing in CSI) what roles do you think they would suit them best?? (i know, it's a weird question! :p ;))

I would think:
Grissom would be Ross (geeky scientist- i know these two roles have nothing more in common!! :D :lol:)
Sara would be Rachel- i know the hair color doesn't match, but Sara is more spontaneous, and totally in love with Grissom so there you go, while
Cathrine is more bossy so more likely to play Monica :rolleyes:
Greg... i would say Chandler (both tell jokes) and that leaves Nick for Joey... :p , oops i forgot Warrick, he could be...Richard (cool Monica's ex ;)), hey it actually makes sense in my own universe :lol: (no, really, there's definitely sth between Warrick and Cath).

Ok, before starting throwing things at me, remember:
that was just an idea... :lol: :lol:

Off course there is a certain TLaDiLA pic i would die to get him sign for me ...but i don't think he'll find it appropriate ...
what do you think Adzix ??
i think i know which pic you're talking about :devil: :lol:

and about the teeth, i think they characterized them somehow. i got the impression that they were totaly different than his normal ones. so here a little comparison:
normal teeth vs The Rat Pack teeth ;)

i'm going to find some pics to nominate now :D it's gonna be SO hard to agree on one (i'm thinking impossible :lol: ).

I haven't seen Rat Pack, but judging from the pics, my guess is the teeth are not his :lol:, they are probably (how do you call it?) "caps"? (i'm not a native English speaker).

His own teeth are the cutest, but probably the particular role demanded more straight teeth than his... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back