The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
*all excited*** Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

I got out my credit card and will receive it Tuesday!!! :)

Along with Gunshy and The Rat Pack... :D

Adzix you're just killing me!! :lol: I'm still cracking up at your cat analogy!! :D :lol:
That's really how i too run around the house for tv guide when an unexpected CSI epie is on!! ;)

BTW, I called my iPod 'Grissom' :p
My personal homage to Mr Hottness :lol:

GF: *all excited* Hey, Mr Grissom!!! Mr Grissoooooommmmmmm??!! I named my iPod after you!!
happy-hyper.gif
How does it feel to have an iPod named after you, huh? hehe hehe hehe
happy-hyper.gif
happy-onlyonelaughing.gif

Grissom: Errrrrrrrrrrrr ... I - WHAT?? :confused:

ive named my ipod bigmac cuz its a nano and its small and black so i decided mac always wears black suit (well most of the time) and he lookes better in black so i thought id call it bigmac

im sure he would be proud of me!!

oh and gary also playes a black bass so there :lol: :p

GF your avie - nice :D- is showing Gris a sec after mine :p (or vice versa?? :rolleyes: hmmmmm, i've got to watch Jackpot again... :D)

I don't want to sound like an smarta** :p (nice sig Adzix btw ;)) but if we ever (only in our dreams :)) met Grissom, we would probably have to call him "Dr.Grissom" (not just Mr.)... ;) ;)( i'm a bit sensitive with titles...i've been down this path myself ;)).

Adzix you're just killing me!! I'm still cracking up at your cat analogy!!
That's really how i too run around the house for tv guide when an unexpected CSI epie is on!!
well thank you :D :lol: :lol:

*all excited*** Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

I got out my credit card and will receive it Tuesday!!!

Along with Gunshy and The Rat Pack...
big welcome :D hope you'll like the movies. i haven't seen only Gunshy from what you're buying. ohhhh, and i sooooo wanna see it!

ETA:
nice sig Adzix btw
thanks ;) you're just too good to me :lol:

thanks girl :D i think i got hooked on doing them cause i made and posted 4 more. geez, this is addicting you guys... um, no sorry, my bad. HE is addicting :lol:

You can say that again!!! :D Fortunately, he's not bad for our health... :lol: Just our wallets! $$$

P.S. I just went to see your new icons: they ROCK!!! Especially the 3rd one... :eek:

Well it's nice to see I was missed. Anyways back to The Hottness (He's so Hot I have to on sunglasses to look at him.) Love Him to death. Sadly I didn't get to meet the hotness but hey I guess it wasn't meant to be just yet.

I love all his movies no matter what.

GF: Ipods rule don't they. Hehehe I've done the same with my PSP but i have about 150 pic of the hotness.
FallenforGrissom:YAY Jackpot Your Icon. Luvs it.
Desertwind: OMG Luvs the Avi as well YAY!!
It seems like i have alot of Catching up to do on reading. Well I have time. :D

Yeah, welcome back, newflame. You were missed. Too bad you didn't see WP in Chicago. But hey, maybe next time ;)

Meeting Mr Hottness :rolleyes: WHOA. Now that would be ... FANTASTIC
sarcastic-fainting.gif

You know, my friends laugh at me when I say I love Grissom :rolleyes: SO WHAT??? :p :p :p :p He's too damn HAWT!! Are they blind or what?? -yeah, probably :eek:
But I don't care. He's just hot, and cute, and smart, and funny, and hot huh ... and HOT, and I love this guy. And that's all there is to it :D

OK so I'm 23, and I tend to like mature actors -let's say over 40 -OK more like over 50, OK OK even over 70 :lol: :lol: :lol: SO WHAT?? Why is that weird, huh? I wonder. Not only are they hot -or should I say 'still hot after all these years ;), but they're also damn good actors. Hottness is ageless :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back