The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Rowwrrrr.....I love that first one :)

2. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Whatever the picture :cool:, however he's dressed ;), I have a confession to make: I am totally in love with this man! :p

Is that why yesterday, when I was visiting my son, he reminded me of him? It was eerie... blue eyes, curly hair, beard, facial expression, soft smile... Wow! How did I ever produce such a handsome young man! :lol: Was I thinking of somebody we all know? :devil:

3. lea

lea Police Officer

Maybe Warrick could be Pheobe ;) Give him a wig, some fake boobs, and wah hah... I realise he is nothing like Phoebe, but he can change :p
    On the friends/CSI transformation... yay Ross and Rachel ended up together...Grissom and Sara yay :p *Sings with or without you* Ok all excited now :p
    anywho... just thought I'd pop in this thread... Good old hottness of Billy/Griss :devil:

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm sure he wore "caps" because his real teeth are slightly mis-aligned :(-no biggie-but here' another one where their so "white" and so straight- :D From "Long Gone"

[​IMG]

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i like his normal teeth 100 times better actually. to be honest those in TRP were kinda distracting me, i think he looked funny.desertwind, this pic RULES.

6. Desertwind

His "real" teeth- from "Turn Of The Screw" S/4-smiling with Woody and the end talking, about his thrill of rollar coasters :Dsee the difference-? :eek:

ALL SMILES

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Honestly I've never seen an episode of Friends. :eek:
    So I wouldn't know. :rolleyes:

BTW, Fallen you have a sweet pic of Mr Hottness as your avie. :p :D

----------------------
    [​IMG]

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I like the friends analogy of CSI, but I'm sure the mod's would have a thing or two to say about it since this is solely about Grissom and his HOTNESS and my my my ladies those pics... YUMMMY! desertwind, I love that scene at the end of the episode where he is talking about the rollercoasters he went on.. GREAT pic :p

9. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

WOW, desertwind the pics are just GREAT!! :)
    I realy like him in his own teeth though- maybe not straight, but they have character!! ;)

Yeah, i know hhunter it's completely off topic, but i had to share my crazy idea with you guys (thx for your undestanding :p :D).

Thanks WPRMW!The avi is from -which else? ;)- Jackpot!! :D

10. Lady_Heather

Lady_Heather Civilian

Acctaully I think he's more of a mentor than a crush to me. There something about him that just so... enchanting. I know that sounds stupid but I like the way she shuts everyone out of his life.

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

LH your nickname speaks for itself - you love'im :lol:

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*sigh, drool, faint* I'd love to have those lips kissing mine....*more drooling* And the tongue and.....

13. Desertwind

:lol: :lol: :lol:WP_rocks me neither- I think you and I are the only ones who would say that- I didn't watch "Friends" as well-not my cup of tea- don't throw rocks- :(

14. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Maaaan, weirdest thing I've ever seen ... very disturbing to say the least ... but still very hott -him I mean, not the teeth YUCK! :p especially in that bathrobe. And yeah, the bedroom scene :D how can one forget that scene :rolleyes:

I watched Keep The Change last night. Very sexy in it :eek: ... another great bedroom scene ;)

After having seen quite a number of his films -especially the early ones, I noticed one thing: he does like tight jeans ... and boy, we can't blame him for that :lol: :cool:

15. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I haven't either, so that makes 3 of us! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.