The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, May 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

*whisper* hey girls, try not to double post but edit your previous post to add things. mods don't like it very much ;)

ETA:
    AWWWWWWWW, thanks des *huge blush* :D you're so awesome too ;) and i totaly love all of you guys :D

2. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

*signing* I know, but I don't know how to quote something in a post I already made... I know how to edit and to quote, but not both at the same time... Sorry! :(

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

GGgirl, i don't know if this'll help but i usually manually copy what i want to quote and also manually write the quote html code (or whatever it is called). so i copy, click edit, paste and put [ quote ] in the beggining of the quote and [ /quote ] at the end (without the spaces of course). i hope it'll help ;)

4. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I'll try that when needed. Thank you! :)

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Here is a away to do it, the quote and edit.

goto the post you want to quote, click "Quote" and then take out the parts you don't want included by erasing it, and then make sure you have the quote code around it.

Copy the part that you want.

Click the back button, goto the post you want to edit click "Edit" and then paste it in, quote code and all. Then answer it.

Also recommend using the "Preview" check box to make sure its cool and then submit. :)

6. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

Thank you :) I think it'll we easier that way.

7. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

I bought an iPod last week (30 Go), and guess what I put on it?

EXACTLY! :lol:

Pictures of Grissom/WP and my four favorite Grissom episodes :D Jackpot, Butterflied, Committed and Formalities :p

You should see the quality (sound and image) :eek: Awesome! Maan, iTunes ROCKS MY SOCKS!

That way, even when I'm not on the board, Mr Hottness never leaves my thoughts. hehe.

And now, I'm off to work -yeah, I know working on Sunday sucks, but hey, I'm leaving with my iPod :cool:

See y'all later!
    GF*

*Founder of the 1-800-ADDICTED-TO-GRISSOM Society and proud to be a Griss-aholic :p :p

8. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

hey guys, i'm joining your thread!! :D i just looooove Billy, he is sooo good looking! :D :D

9. FallenforGrissom

FallenforGrissom Police Officer

greggooooo_fan a big welcome from all of us!! :)
    Enjoy the thread and feel free to express your thoughts about our Grissom/Billy! :D

We are (as you might have discovered already) nuts about him!!! :D :D :p :lol:

GF,maan good buy!! I envy you :p :p (But how on earth are you ever going to concentrate on work
    carrying Billy's pics and epies with you all the time :eek:??? I would even forget my name !!! :lol: :lol: :p

10. grissom4ever

grissom4ever Rookie

A woman after my own heart i have had my ipod since xmas and it is the best thing ever, it is filled with more Billy pictures and csi episodes than actual songs.

LOL!

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'm just watching cousins. HOW COULD SHE????????????????????? nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! okey i'll start from the beggining: it's sunday evening and there are some old CSI eps going on on TV. i've got them all on DVD so i'm not watching, i flip to the main channel and what i see??? BILLY!!!!!!!! i thought that i'm gonna have a heart attack at that moment. so i ran like a cat with kidneys failure around the house in search for TV program to see when it started and how much i missed. i look: 1 hour, CRAP! oh, hell i'm gonna watch anyway. so i've watched it, i was so excited and after a slight amusing comment from anyone i was cracking up like i was watching some kind of killer comedy. and then, and then .... she ... she .... DUMPED HIM!!!! oh my oh my oh my ......... HE WAS SOOOOO HOT THERE, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: okey calm down Adzix, calm down, count to ten. 1 2 3 4 ...

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome greggooo_fan yes he is good looking- good taste you have-but you like Greggie as well- and he's a doll too-and Adzix I know how could she choose that other dude- :(boo-boo-hoo-hoo--dumb girl- :mad: guess she didn't trust him anymore- wasn't he great with the little girl? so sweet ;) here's some news facts a friend just e-mailed me, and our man is in Wikipedia-- so here's a brief summary of his life- he's been a busy boy- :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Petersen

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*gets that chars' head examined* HOW COULD SHE??? :)

14. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I want that movie!!! :eek: I searched every store in Québec for it, without success. :( Do you think it would be available somewhere on the internet?

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oh, yeah. try for example here ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.