The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus, this is brilliant hhunter! I WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies, melts, drools, runs around, jumps, and finally collapses from joy and hope*

ETA: let's count how many of us are here who want one!

i'm ONE

Of course, I bet I know what we'd *really* write if we could...."I want to kiss you and tear your clothes off and...*censored by meter* ROFL! (don't worry, I wouldn't *really* do it)

Adzix said:
jesus, this is brilliant hhunter! I WANT AN AUTOGRAPHED PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies, melts, drools, runs around, jumps, and finally collapses from joy and hope* [/b]

I'd like him to autograph my... mattress! ;)

Adzix said:
ETA: let's count how many of us are here who want one!

i'm ONE

I'm number TWO! :)

Oh, btw, I watched TLADILA yesterday night. Good movie, but something happened to me: I couldn't stop watching Scene 14... I don't know why... :devil:

hhunter CLAP-CLAP-CLAP-good letter- send it-- he'd be thrilled I bet ;) Im in----he is amazing- that's the beauty of him- and on his less than great movies- he even makes fun of them-said "most of them went straight to video jobs" on the HBO Bos Costas interview- his fav. he said was "Long Gone" due the the fact he LOVES baseball- and how much fun he had making it-for being such a brilliant man- and he is- I've wondered why he choose such "stinkers" not Emmy nor Oscar material- bad scripts --- his agent screwed up- or he just did them to be doing them- :rolleyes:he is always the best part of his movies- outstanding-extrodinary-- but the "scripts" :(

grissomstareicon.jpg

Thank you, thank you very much, and I'll be included in an autographed picture
We'll have to get a picture
and come up with a letter,
and desertwind, I'm sure he would be touched
that's Billy :D

3:12 pm: A CBS flack says William Petersen is MIA due to a "family member's memorial service." Interesting sidebar: last season's Sara-Gil hotel romp was delayed because Petersen had a death in the family.

It's from the TV Guide article about the new season, the link's in the spoiler thread.

Hey everyone i was wondering is Billy in America at the moment? Seeing as the British Open Golf Tournament is on i thought he may be in the UK to watch it? He is a golf fan right?

Only it is being held right near were i live and my mums friend has seen George Clooney and Robbie Williams drinking in the local bars, cannot believe it, apparently Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are here too.

I think i would die if Billy was over here to lol!

jazzfan said:
It will be September soon WP.

OT: Believe me Jazz I'm not ready for any new eps, I really, really, really miss the old line-up that was Thursdays when I used to watch The OC at 7pm, follow by CSI at 8pm then WAT at 9pm.
FOX had to screw-up The OC time-slot and come Sept. WAT is moving to Sunday.

Wow, it's already the middle of July, I wonder if the CSI crew is back at work. :rolleyes:

---------------------
BossesX3.jpg

Is Grissom really not appearing on season 7? I just read sth and as I live in Spain... well, I'm still watching the 4th season :-(. IF indeed he's not appearing... why is it so? Thanks a lot... I just can't imagine CSI eps without him...

no worries Ainhoa, he's gonna be in S7 for sure. we don't know about the next seasons but we still hope he'll get convinced not to quit ;) for now i'm calm and happy that we'll see him this year again :D

I just think WP was missing from the press release, I'm sure he's going to be in Season 7
and according to the producers of the show, we will see the Grissom and Sara relationship unfold. So he has to be in at least some of the episodes.

desertwind said:
I've wondered why he choose such "stinkers" not Emmy nor Oscar material- bad scripts --- his agent screwed up- or he just did them to be doing them- :rolleyes:he is always the best part of his movies- outstanding-extrodinary-- but the "scripts" :(

I so totally agree- but i believe that his agent had nothing to do with this! Billy always had (and still has) a mind of his own, so he did the movies he liked, regardless of their potential success ;). Besides his career choices, and lifestyle on the whole show a man who doesn't care about what other people think (does what makes him happy) who is kind of 'anti-Holywood star'. Fortunately, CSI came along and got the acclaim he rightfully deserves!! :D :D

hhunter i'm definitely in for the letter to Billy!! We need to agree on one picture (more representative of his Hottness- boy, that's going to be tough :rolleyes:) and send it over with the letter and of course persuade him to sign it for all of us!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back