The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why he shaved the beard before CSI, then regrew it. Interesting....just as it will be interesting to see the first glimpses of him this season.

I finished watching Hard Promises a few minutes ago and just wanted to share a few things with you all: first, I think WP is totally yummy in tight jeans and turquoise T-shirt. I think he looked like a 15-year old when he climbed up that tree! Second, Sissy Spacek is a very lucky lady in this movie. Wouldn't we all like to have been in her place? ;) And, last but not least, her character Chris is absolutely crazy to choose the other man!

oohh now I can't wait to see that movie
anyone here see Gunshy with Billy and Diane Lane?
That one is supposed to be good too :)

Yes on Gunshy many times- fav. he's awesome- a drinker and a smoker- he gets into some shady dealings with a hit man- and falls in love with his girl-Diane Lane- good chemistry between them- :p a must see- he's so different from Grissom- so surly and angry- but shows his versatility

WHAT-NOT ME

SO CUTE

Hey, guys! I'M BACK :D I was working -I work on the weekends :lol: that sucks, doesn't it? But hey it's only half bad, since I'm pretty well paid -aaaand Friday was a holiday here in France, so I was paid double! :cool: -yeah, DOUBLE!!! ---> more money to buy Mr Hottness movies ;)

ANyway. I hope the hat will be back next season ... and the backward cap too.

Still waiting for my copies of Keep The Change, Gunshy (had to buy another one, the first one was defective and didn't play on my PC :eek:), and In The Kingdom Of The Blind

welcome back GF!!! :D i'm really desperate to get Cousins, Hard Promises, Keep The Change, Long Gone and Gunshy. The last one is on it's way though ;) But, I just got Fear yesterday!!!!!! YYYEEEPEEEE!!!! i've seen it two times already but on TV, and now i've got my own copy!!! :D :D Mark Wahlberg isn't that bad either, you know :lol:

anybody seen Haven?? is that a good movie, and is he enough in there to buy it??

Hey everyone
wave2smiley.gif

Awww a backward cap is a must for Season 7, and hopefully we'll see that. :D
I'm ready to see him dressed all in Black.
drooling.gif
Imagine how HOTT that will look.
drooling.gif

OT: Three-digit temps, I'm too dang hot! :eek: I'm already thinking of the cold and snow. :lol: At least it will be a cool 99 today. :lol:

----------------------
MyTeam.jpg

i'm hyperventilating right now. i just seen a "brushing teeth" scene from "Fear" and i made a break to check some threads here ... okey maybe not :lol: i actually stopped cause i need a break to cool off. but ya'll already know that. and i'm gonna watch it again :D ... and again and again :D AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, what a SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

backward cap with no beard! OMG! that would be something! :p

sorry i didn't make much sense, i'm too excited :lol: (did i say that Mark Walhberg is sweet as well? well not as much as WP, but i like him :D )

*jumping and yelling goes back to watching Fear*

ETA: i have problems with watching it. i'm too excited! i have to stop every minute to breathe :lol: too much hottness in one movie.

Adzix said:
backward cap with no beard! OMG! that would be something! :p

A cap with no beard. :eek:
Seriously, if he had no beard this season I would honestly lose interest. I'm sorry. :(

God I miss my Thursdays with The OC, followed by CSI then WAT.
cryingsmiley.gif
Why did they have to ruin my Thursdays.
cryingsmiley.gif

---------------------------
LadynRed.jpg

Wow, GF and Adzix, i'm jealous ;)!! I want to buy Fear and Gunshy too!! *runs off to buy the dvds*,
oops no, can't afford them just yet, maybe next month! :p

Where did you get them from? Local stores or Amazon-that's were i got TLaDiLA and Manunter (which of course i highly recommend :D, but i guess you've seen them already. I know Adzix must have seen them around a hundred times- like myself :lol: :lol:)

I got mine from the library, sometimes it's easier than buying them. Desertwind got a DVD at Walmart, Target and places like that also have "older" movies on sale for cheap.
Amazon is another good place to look, and if you are feeling really lucky, try ebay.

Wow, GF and Adzix, i'm jealous !! I want to buy Fear and Gunshy too!! *runs off to buy the dvds*,
oops no, can't afford them just yet, maybe next month!

Where did you get them from? Local stores or Amazon-that's were i got TLaDiLA and Manunter (which of course i highly recommend , but i guess you've seen them already. I know Adzix must have seen them around a hundred times- like myself )
hhunter is right. and yeah Fallen, i've seen both movies like a zillion times!!! i so completely love especially those two!!! :D he's so young and great!!! just can't take your eyes off him :D

Hey, now that WP's address is here, what do you say we write him a letter?
I'll start...

Dear Billy, No
Dear Mr. Petersen.. NO
Dear William...
I like Dear Billy...
Dear Billy,
We just wanted you to know what an incredible actor you are.
You play the part of Gil Grissom with the most impeccable timing, and character.
We also think that you are very attactive and could you please send all of us ( here at the Hottness of William/Grissom thread) an autographed picture

Thank you so much
your friends and fans at TalkCSI

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back