The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, it's supposed to take place in Oregon, I saw it right after my twins were born, you know on Lifetime or something and in the "new mother phase" I don't remember much
Organ Grinder is on now on Spike I haven't seen it, we just started watching CSI last year
check you later :)

I watched it too....one of those eps that's good but no happy ending...which was probably the point. Oh, yeah, and the part with the puree of (human) liver....still giving me the ickies. Yuck! And now I should stop becuase I've gotten off topic, sorry.

"The Beast" was filmed in Austraiia-but was supposed to be in Port Angeles WA. not Oregon--little triva for you all- Source- WPAP and google ;)

See What do I know? IT was about the giant squid right?
see the "new mom haze"
I just remember he was in it. And an actress who played in a episode of CSI played his wife? Did I get that right?

And, I'm about half way thru THE CONTENDER, WOW, it's good
and WP looks good too, he looks good in a suit, the second movie I have seen him in where he plays a politician

I wish he considered getting into politics!! :D I would vote for him for President any day ;) :D :D.

He would be the only one able to turn the now-ubearably boring speeches of politicians into the undelievably fun to watch... ;) :)
I could stare into his eyes and listen to his voice for hours :D...no matter what he said... :p
(Well, who said i'm a responsible voter!! :p :lol:- But my guess is he would make a :devil: of a President, better than the Reagan chap- i'm only referring to him because he was an actor as well)

and one would hope he is a Democrat, ooppps WAY off topic :)
but it was interesting that he played a politician in both movies.
He looks good in a suit, desertwind said that Young Guns ll is on tonight on TNT at 7pm.
Grissom as a coyboy or a sherrif,
yes come arrest me... PLEASE!
he he he :lol:

I know we're not a political thread or anything, but same hope here ;)...however, honestly would it REALLY matter??? :p
I mean if Billy P went for President i probably wouldn't care less for his left or right political views!! :lol: :lol:

well i wouldn't be able to vote though. europeans can't do that in the US as far as i know :lol:

btw where is GF and newflame??? i miss you guys!!! ;)

hhunter that's cool I'm a research hound ;)love finding things for all of you- actually the girl Karen Sillas- who my husband said "gawd she's ugly, I feel sorry for the guy, having to kiss her" she look's like Chuck Conners" LOL :lol: and he wasn't married to her she was his romantic interest in the film- no chemistry between them at all- flat---but anyway it was flimed in Sydney Australia-and then passed off to us as Washington- Graves Point- do you know where that is?? and here's an article about the filming of it-- enjoy and indeed where are FG and newflame13 I miss you guys too- HELLO-tune in ;)

CLICK HERE

FLIRTY

Thanks desertwind . If it was supposed to be in Pt. Angeles Wa, that is on the Strait of Juan de Fuca, separating Washington and Brittish Columbia, I have never heard of Graves Point..
And when I did see the movie, I remember him, I saw WP in CSI a year before, when I saw The Beast, I had just had my twins and was in a "haze" so I don't remember much, I actually thought they were in Oregon not Washington.
But I was right about the Giant Squid right :lol:
Thanks again,
I'm going to watch the rest of The Contender this evening since I didn't see that Young Guns ll was playing here in Washington on TNT..

:D :D Yes your were right about the "giant squid" silly- a cheap version of Jaws- sorry you missed 'Young Guns 2" I was thinking of you while I watched it yet again- wasn't as bad the 10th time- actually enjoyed it- guess one has to be in the right mood for a cheap western- also in it were Keifer Sutherland - Emilio Estevez- Martin's kid- Charlie's brother- as "Billy" and Lou Diamond Phillips and Christian Slater ;) all so young- 1990 16 years ago-- :eek:

hmm when was the squid movie made? I'm wondering if he had the beard before or the film was during CSI or what.

it's about 10 years old.
I think ... desertwind would know :D
the movie itself is kinda cheesy but it has Billy in it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back