The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i just say, slightly veering off topic i know, but we just got the s6 finale in UK and Griss was completely adorable in it. Cuteness itself! absolutley loved the duel that he did with sara with the cameras. omg. he's so cute. cheeky grin and all.

hope he stops like it in s7 cos he's been much more relaxed and more eccentric i think. like the griss we all know and love!

(sorry, all thats prob been said before!!)

Saw the episode Jackpot tonight for the first time. Showcase is playing season 4 here. Made a point to tape it having read the comments here. OMG how great was to have a Grissom centered episode. Wonderful to see him operate outside the environment in which his team performs without intruction necessary and his authority is not questioned. LOVED LOVED it. Oh..and in respect to the title of this thread...he looked just delicious!!

saxon57 said:
Saw the episode Jackpot tonight for the first time. Showcase is playing season 4 here. Made a point to tape it having read the comments here. OMG how great was to have a Grissom centered episode. Wonderful to see him operate outside the environment in which his team performs without intruction necessary and his authority is not questioned. LOVED LOVED it. Oh..and in respect to the title of this thread...he looked just delicious!!

I completely agree with you! Jackpot is my favourite episode, and I'd like MORE like it: centered on him! ;) After all, WP is the lead actor in this show, isn't he? :)

Yeah, he is the lead actor, but he also has heart problems. So that kind of limits his time on the show post- s4. Yeah, Jackpot is FIYIHIYNE.

hhunter said:
Hey WP fans and especially you desertwind ,
just saw The Rat Pack , about Old Vegas, Frank Sinatra, and WP played Jack Kennedy
He was good, looks like Grissom without the beard

Well said!! :D My point exactly, GRISSOM IS THE BEARD, without it he's in a different role!! ;)
(Sorry i'm a bit off topic, but i want the BEARD back boohoo :(!

Yuuuuummmm, beardiness :D
You know, my desktop background? It's a life-size pic of Billy's head. Wearing the Hatt. Somebody posted it in the pics thread. I made it a background. I have this habit now of making out periodically with my computer screen.

Jackpot and Butterflied two of my favorite Grissom episodes:)
he looks good in both Formalities also.. I stated earlier, Grissom in a TUX, WWWHHH OOOO HHHHOOO!

Dear Crys, especially for you i've put on my avie WP in a sauna from KTS. topless, duuuh :D :D :D (or is it from TLADILA ?????)

Good-hhunter thank's for posting about it-he's got the Boston accent down pretty good huh? here's a list of all his movies- I got most of mine on Amazon although I just saw Fear at Wal-Mart for $5.55-I already have it- but you must see Long Gone and Gunshy and The Beast for pure WP hottness and such versatility in his acting- ;)and I've said this before- and I'll says it again- a must see- "The Young Kennedys of Mass." fantastic-incredible acting- on his Bob Costas HBO interview- he said "I've played JFk I've played Joe Kennedy, and next I will be doing Rose" LOL- Billy :D

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/galleryindex.html

I've actually seen Fear, and the Beast, It was filmed in Oregon not bad, more WP cute then good movie, I want to see
Gun Shy, oh, I saw To Live and Die..., 20 years ago when it came out so I don't remember much of it, and I want to see Long Gone with Sissy Spacek, and more Kennedy movies, he makes a good Kenendy. :)

Don't forget "Young Guns 2" is on tomorrow on TNT at 7 pm and hhunter yojur husband might even like this one- a shoot em' western- Billy plays Pat Garrett the sheriff who supposedly shot Billy the Kid :(and actually "The Beast" was filmed in Australia, but was supposed to be in your neck of the woods Port Angeles, Washington state ;)

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/ygmisc2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back