The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
naah, i'll watch it anyway (someone can mention him), and besides i first started to watch CSI b/c of great crime-storylines. but i doubt i'll be SO crazy about it as i'm now :p i'll stop watching when i'll know that he quit and won't come back again.

Ok, i know it's a bit outdated, but for the poll i voted:
With the beard: Too d*** Hott!! :devil: :D
Without: I gave him a 4, because he's more cute and sweet than hott...(equally great though) :) :D

As for the spoiler, it's better having less BP/Grissom than none at all.
If BP announced his decision to quit the show once and for all :eek: (heaven forbid), then i guess i would be watching the show until i got the i-want-my-Grissom-back syndrome, and then i would probably stop watching and look for cure in the previous seasons DVD boxes... :rolleyes:

epis without griss are the worst. i find myself thinking to myself, wheres grissom? wheres grissom? not good!! always need a bit of 'griss action' as me and my friends call it

I agree mostly, some of the episodes without him are pretty good, but I too find myself saying ..Where's Grissom. And some Grissom, is better than none. WP is probably trying an experiment, a la Grissom, in seeing what would happen if he isn't in as many episodes. Would people still watch, that sort of thing.

NO! BILLY STAYS AS LONG AS CSI EXISTS! and that's final. It's not CSI without Grissom. Well, it'd still be CSI, just not... you know? It wouldn't be right, man! You know, I'm getting really tired of hearing all this talk about WP leaving. I don't want him to leave. Damn it, if nothing else, BILLY STAYS!

There have been good episodes without Grissom. The thing is, I find myself watching and wondering if he will pop up
anytime during the episode and that kind of detracts from it.

If not being in every episode will keep Billy on the show til the end then I'm all for that.

okey, sorry but i have to copy the same post as i've already put on the GSR thread, cause i think i have to repeat it here :D
the talk was about his name, and why most people call him Grissom, not Gil :)

"i think Gilbert is SO SWEET! SO. SWEET. he would blush or give the Grissom-look if anyone called him like that!especially Sara! that would be so great! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how i love to see him a little sheepish, that's just too sweet!!remember the scene from Table Stakes when Brass asks if the killers were "cought in the act" and looks at him??? his expression should be in the end of the Mastercard commercial. just O.M.G. *faints* "

:D :D

Careful... discussing spoilers in here, the lab is open above, and please remember though no real info has been released in here, someone might think they can and do so. So we are asking you all to please becareful. Thank you. :)

Hey wp_rocks where are you getting this info? cite your source--- sad news if it's true- :( :(

gsr-ensemble.jpg

First of all I didn't think rumors were considered spoilers? :eek: Hmmmmm. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry I would have used the spoiler tag. :(

Second, this isn't the only place I go to read about CSI. I heard for a couple of months now but never brought it up. :) I know I pm Destiny about this but I'm sorry I forgot what Destiny said.
I'll remember next time to use the spoiler tag. :D

BTW, if we do bring up Season 7 and want to talk about it in this thread may we use the spoiler tag Destiny/TallyHo or would you prefer we keep it in the Season 7 thread? Just wondering? :D

---------------------------
GRISSOM: Look, what you do on your time is nobody's business. What you do on my time is my business.

WP_Rocks_MY_World were getting this question alot, since so many only want rumors/speculations but without the spoilers. Let Me talk to Tally about that and see what we can come up with, for now if it looks, feels and has the tiny bit of a spoiler use a tag, better to be safe right now.

Rumors are not spoilers, but its how its worded that someone might mistake and think "Crap its ruined" then they see the ep and think "Crap that didn't even happen" go back re-read it and think "Crap I mis-read it". :lol:

No harm done and any corrections have been made, if we feel it would lead to a revelation, as to when we discussed this, I am not even sure what I told you, it was a while ago. But I will talk to Tally to see if we can work out something that will be non spoiler, but rumor speculation, it will take a little time. Hope this all made sense, if not PM me and we can discuss it further. :)

Destiny said:
Rumors are not spoilers, but its how its worded that someone might mistake and think "Crap its ruined" then they see the ep and think "Crap that didn't even happen" go back re-read it and think "Crap I mis-read it". :lol:

No harm done and any corrections have been made, if we feel it would lead to a revelation, as to when we discussed this, I am not even sure what I told you, it was a while ago. But I will talk to Tally to see if we can work out something that will be non spoiler, but rumor speculation, it will take a little time. Hope this all made sense, if not PM me and we can discuss it further. :)

Thanks Destiny. :)
In the future I'll use the spoiler-tag for rumors just to be on the safe side. :D

I didn't mean to scare BP fans about something that may not happen. :eek:

-------------------------
LadyLadyH.jpg

Hey WP fans and especially you desertwind ,
just saw The Rat Pack , about Old Vegas, Frank Sinatra, and WP played Jack Kennedy
He was good, looks like Grissom without the beard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back