The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it on a scale from 1-5-5 being "HOTT' with the beard? I voted to "Hott" for this rating- but-if you want to see him wth a really big/full beard and then some "Young Guns 2" is on this Sat. on TNT at 7 p.m. (check your local listings) shoot em' up cheesy version of "Billy The Kid" :lol:

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/yg1.jpg

WOW! A beard poll.
biglolsmiley.gif

I love the beard.
bigsmile3.gif

-------------------------
spellbound0406.jpg

I voted he was TOO HOTT for the poll with the beard
and about a 5 without. AAARRRRGGGHH I'm so torn
I want him with the beard, but I like him without!
What's a girl to do :devil: :lol:

you are so funny, and YES I will drool
I also kinda liked that episode, Spellbound
I put it on my worst list earlier, but I forgt what it was about and it is almost Grissom centered, I did like him and Greg working together

I must confess something :rolleyes: I actually read a spoiler. :eek:
Remember, I was spoiler-free the last 2 yrs. :D

And now, rumor has it BP may appear in half the eps this season. :(

***EDITED to include spoiler tags for spoiler information.***

So I'm going to cheat. :lol:
I'm sorry but I have no desire to watch w/o BP. :(

------------------------
Touch.jpg

I read the spoiler too, it should be interesting
and you are right WP_Rocks_MY_World I'm not sure I'd watch if Grissom isn't in the episode,

well to be honest I haven't watched them yet,i was hoping to watch some tonight
what should I start with?
The Rat Pack, which I got more for my husband he likes "Old Vegas"
or The Contender?

I am about half way through The Rat Pack, it's kind of hard to see William Petersen as JFK. He's good though
I like it so far :)

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
And now, rumor has it BP may appear in half the eps this season. :(
So I'm going to cheat. :lol:
I'm sorry but I have no desire to watch w/o BP. :(
I know, neither do I.

BUT maybe that was the condition. MAYBE he said he'd accept them to renew his contract for a few more years (or better, until the end of the show, whenever that might be :D) -and consequently not leave after the 7th season :cool: if they accepted to put him in only half the episodes next season ... in this case I'M ALL FOR IT :p :D

me too GF. well, whatever, i haven't read ANY spoilers yet and i'm not planning to. i just wanna see him. it's better he's there at all. i guess he's gonna be there as much as he was in second part of S5. which wasn't THAT bad. and i prefer to see him rarely than not at all. maaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeeeeee, he extended his contract till the end ... ohhhhhhhhhhh, i would LOVE that :D

Adzix said:
i prefer to see him rarely than not at all. maaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeeeeee, he extended his contract till the end ... ohhhhhhhhhhh, i would LOVE that :D
Yeah, me too :cool:

Can't live without the Hottness :p

me too *snif* STAY BILLY!!!! but if you GOT to go really, go with style please (you know tux, then take your shirt off to dive somewhere. could you do that? *begs*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back