The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe :D

I was thinking maybe this
beard1su.png
:p

I love him either way although the beard is pretty hot, i am hoping somebody will be able to get a glimpse of it and we can see what he is without it.

I voted for "he's too HOT for this rating" WITH The Beard, and 5 for without. I think he's naturally very hott, but The Beard makes him... I don't know... BURNING!!! :) You know, like Elvis' song "Burning Love"??? :)

is it my eyes or someone just gave him a "1" for "with the beard"? :lol: THAT WASN'T ME!!(whoever did it - you better check my bann sis :lol: ) i gave him a 5 for with, and a "too hot" for without :D :D

Adzix said:
is it my eyes or someone just gave him a "1" for "with the beard"? :lol: THAT WASN'T ME!!(whoever did it - you better check my bann sis :lol: ) i gave him a 5 for with, and a "too hot" for without :D :D

Must be the person who gave him a "3" for without... :confused: Because our answers were the exact opposite! :D

Adzix said:
Crys, i think i'm in love with your bann :D it's awesome!
I love it too. ^.^ Thanks much.
GGgirl1 said:
I voted for "he's too HOT for this rating" WITH The Beard, and 5 for without. I think he's naturally very hott, but The Beard makes him... I don't know... BURNING!!! :) You know, like Elvis' song "Burning Love"??? :)
Dude, that was totally what I was just thinking.

Adzix said:
is it my eyes or someone just gave him a "1" for "with the beard"? :lol: THAT WASN'T ME!!(whoever did it - you better check my bann sis :lol: )
:lol: :lol: and check mine while you're at it!

With: Too hot for this rating :p
Without: 5 -natural hottness, what else? :rolleyes:

I noticed that beards are making a comeback -I do believe that Gil Grissom growing one a few years ago launched some kind of trend in Hollywood. And I'm ALL FOR IT! :cool:

GF, great minds think alike! :lol: BTW, I'd like him to come swim in the pool at my condo... Wouldn't this be an AWESOME sight? Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh... *sigh*

GGgirl1 said:
Adzix said:is it my eyes or someone just gave him a "1" for "with the beard"? :lol: THAT WASN'T ME!!(whoever did it - you better check my bann sis :lol: ) i gave him a 5 for with, and a "too hot" for without :D :D
Must be the person who gave him a "3" for without... :confused: Because our answers were the exact opposite! :D
You would be correct and sorry to say both were me.
As to the 1 I don't mind the beard but since there wasn't a "Don't care either way". *Shrug*
As to the 3 not to bad. But hey thats just my opinion. :)

I want him to come swim in the pool in my backyard. :devil: Aaaaaaahhhhhhh... <sigh>
You know what would be super awesome? If WP so totally logged on and saw us talking about him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back